Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Video 8 - [YOUTUBE]AQoG6gpUk3g[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Video 9 - [YOUTUBE]NX6IgBICKP0[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honourable Mention:

This weeks first HM is Ske's vid. Not because he was late, and not because it was his choice this week, but because his video didn't work when I made the poll up. ;)

@Ske - please classify the video as public, instead of private, and I think it should play then.

Quite a few good entries this week, making it hard to decide on the 2. Videos 7 & 8 got my vote, but both 1 and 4 were strong.

Video 1 had a very strong entry, but went very wide and lost a lot of angle at apex 2.

Video 4 had a good drift going, but the dive replay was very messy... impossible to see what was going on, making the chase view the only thing to judge by. Track cam is usually the best option here, unless you can nail a clean dive replay (hard to do unless you lock the camera)

Video 7 was amazing in terms of looks, music sync and production. I love how the tune stumbles as you grind across the rumble strip there 👍. Also, huge angle in the first part, hit the apex nicely... but I'd have loved to see a bit more aggression in the second half. Apart from that, nicely done! (I'd like a few tips on video editing from you as a matter of fact ;) )

In Video 8 the drift was smooth and faultless enough to get my vote, though a bit more impact could be had. You might also look at how you encode your clips before the next WDS, as it was pretty grainy and lacked sound.

good turnout this time. and some creativity flowing too. i had a pleasant chuckle at the newspaper and the RIDGE RACCCCCERRRRRR!

My vote goes to #1 and #3

I voted the chaser because he took the risk of folowing an outside line for the 2nd corner. Yes, he lost angle but he kept the steering wheel in coutersteer.

The 3rd video was the strongest for me. Good line and link, he touched the 3 rumple strips although he missed the last apex.

Results

Code:
1st -- Video 8 - Sheron           -- 10 Votes
2nd -- Video 7 - TRi              -- 8 Votes
3rd -- Video 1 - Suzuki           -- 7 Votes
4th -- Video 3 - 360-D1           -- 2 Votes
5th -- Video 2 - Geoff            -- 1 Vote
--- -- Video 4 - ~Drift King~     -- 1 Vote
--- -- Video 6 - nos2             -- 1 Vote
8th -- Video 5 - GEETOWN_DRIFTER  -- 0 Votes
--- -- Video 9 - LGforce          -- 0 Votes
Congrats to Sheron on his win. He will have his choice of theme/location for WDS Week 7. 👍

Thanks to all who entered.

Thanks, there were some strong entries. I wanted to make an outside line like TRi's video but it was really difficult to make a succesfull result. As I missed all runs, I decided to bet for smoothness for a clean run.

Back