WDS: Week 7 - This One Is Hard -- Results Posted

Please select your TWO (2) favourite videos.

• Video 1 [youtube]fVv5l3x4SDQ[/youtube]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hows the entries going? its kinda dead in here.

It's a tricky section... I'm on it still, but I can't seem to make a run that's worth watching. I'll submit SOMETHING, though :P

i m trying to get something done too but i won't say i ' m in until i have it.

i can't put enough time this week but even if this section is hard , it' s far from being impossible.

Glad people still have this rolling around upstairs (even if they may not get an entry in).

I've been having another one of my hell weeks myself. There just seems to be no end to the assignments, projects, and exams that the profs keep throwing at me... and, my gf gave me her cold :ill:
But, I have a run or two saved from early last week that I can put up if i dont get time for another solid attempt.

....I guess you missed the bit about NOT posting your vid here yourself...

me in the first post of EVERY WDS
  • Entrant upload their video to youtube. Do not post your video here.
  • Entrant PM's me the link to their video before the next Saturday.

no big worries, just thought I'd point it out. If you edit it out before I construct the poll tomorrow please send me a PM with the link.

i had a run done but my memory card decided to die before i could go on...i lost many replays and laps for hotlap comp' ....i was right not to say i' m in :guilty: :ill:

i had a run done but my memory card decided to die before i could go on...i lost many replays and laps for hotlap comp' ....i was right not to say i' m in :guilty: :ill:

Sorry to hear that geoff! I guess its a bitter sweet symphony, if you lost the replays but not your cars...

Unless you lost it all, in which case :crazy: :ouch: :nervous:

Sorry to hear that geoff! I guess its a bitter sweet symphony, if you lost the replays but not your cars...

Unless you lost it all, in which case :crazy: :ouch: :nervous:
everything is lost on this memorycard :ill: my original save with 100% and 80 gold licenses , all the cars and my entry for this week and more.

but , thanks god i have another memorycard with the car i used for this week.

so i' ll make it again and give it to BL as an honorable mention if it' s possible.

ps : if anyone here uses a maxdrive , don't try to delete files with it : that's how my mc died :ill: .

well i cant vote at the moment because the last one wont load for me. just says loading... and stays that way. but i do know 1 video im voting for though.

video 2 is trully good to watch and the one with the 300C is good too...

:guilty: i' m so pissed off to see my vid' die with my CM but , even if i said i would do so , i couldn't find patience to make it again... 👎 :dunce:

Results:

Code:
1st -- Video 2  - Ske               - 14 Votes
2nd -- Video 4  - Sheron            - 8 Votes
3rd -- Video 6  - ~Drift King~      - 5 Votes
4th -- Video 5  - H_S2000           - 3 Votes
5th -- Video 3  - juju57            - 1 Vote
--- -- Video 7  - akina_speedstar   - 1 Vote
7th -- Video 1  - Fat Boy Drifter   - 0 Votes

Congrats to Ske (again) on the win. That run was truly unmatched this week.

From now on I'll urge the theme/location picker to keep things a little easier. A section that is as hard as this one drives down participation and takes some of the uncertainty away from how the poll might turn out.

Latest Posts

Back