WDS: Week 8 - Made In America -- Results Posted

Please select your TWO (2) favourite videos.

• Video 2 [youtube]2Vxq-PwDlo8[/youtube]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video 4 [youtube]lH55ecz2oiw[/youtube]

• Video 8 [youtube]FrhWkJMZXZY[/youtube]

• Video 11 [youtube]DpYO5Gm2rS0[/youtube]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello fellow drifters

I have read the Rules and Indications thread and some more i guess lol
So to participate i just have to say in each thread that im going to right? and send the replay ?
I have camera or AR-MAX i don't know if you are using it, probably diferent version (EU).
I have recently adquired a DFP (month or 2) but most drifts (or costant ones) i still do it on ds2 so with time H_2000 with time :sly:

haha man i can't do it with DS2, I want to try my best this time :)

I cant turn in an entry, the only night i normally would have open is tommorrow night, but i going to the PBA Jr Pro-Am (yay bowling with the pros) at 630 till late. I will definitally be in next week.

Just send me a recorded replay as your entry. There's no way I'm gonna go to all the hassle by myself of capturing everyone's vids from AR-MAX files. And in your case, the file would be useless since you're PAL and I'm NTSC.

I'll add you to the list of entrants.

Ok thank you for adding and theres no problem about the video capture, im used to it.
See you at the track :dopey:

And again, that double apex is what's killing me. I'll keep at it. Gotta get more then ZERO votes like last time. :indiff:

I voted 5 and 10. Might have voted for 3, but they started taping the chase cam part of their video too late and I couldn't see the whole thing.

#10 was my favorite.. could have been a bit wider through turn 2, but a very clean and aggressive snap and finish won it for me. #1, #3 and #7 battling for the second spot, in the end #7 got it for best use of the track width, and for not cutting half the chase clip.

7th and 5th for me! but 4th, 10th and 3rd are worth looking.

ps. can the driver of the 3rd vid. (The Gto) give me the setting of his car. pm me.

I am bummed that I didn't get to enter this one, I really liked the choice of corners. Don't know if I will be able to vote, my internet is a bit slow right now. Good amount of entry's though which is good to see. Keep up the great work BL. 👍

Results:
Code:
1st -- Video 5  - Ske                11 votes
2nd -- Video 7  - Sheron             7 votes
3rd -- Video 10 - Suzuki             5 votes
4th -- Video 1  - Boundary Layer     3 votes
5th -- Video 3  - juju57             2 votes
6th -- Video 6  - H_S2000            1 vote 
--- -- Video 9  - Geoff              1 vote
8th -- Video 2  - akina_speedstar    0 votes
--- -- Video 4  - LGforce            0 votes
--- -- Video 8  - GTPT|SmOke         0 votes
--- -- Video 11 - LOON               0 votes

So, congrats to Ske.... again :rolleyes: .....;)
Ske just had a pick, so Sheron will get to decide what we're doing in WDS11.

Back