WDS Will Continue- New Hosts- Suzuki & dking

• Thread starter Loon
  • 44 comments

Should The WDS Continue?

• Total voters
meh, im not really worried about it. my PC broke on me and can't get any videos in. when i got D/Qd it didn't really matter so yeah

*takes a bow*
Thanks for the kind words.

It'll be a Wii before I buy another PS2. PS3's are way outside my budget.

I'm still planning on taking my PS2 apart (might be something to do over spring break) - my hopes are that it just needs a real good cleaning, or that I spot a wire that needs resoldering since it will still sometimes read discs but usually doesn't.

yeah, if its over 2 years old take it apart and clean the lense. thats all it is.

I can't believe someone else voted no, it doesn't really matter now though so that vote is pretty much useless.

well well, 3 votes for no. weird how it is the same people who rigged votes for wds12. you guys can stop wasting your time, WDS WILL continue whether you guys like it or not.

Up to 4 votes for no, I don't see how someone who has never entered the comp and knows nothing about it can vote like that.

I wouldn't worry about it. These 3 or 4 are known to vote as a group. Seems time hasn't changed anything.

Anyways, glad to see the majority wish for it to continue.

yeah, if its over 2 years old take it apart and clean the lense. thats all it is.

And if that don't work you can do the Walmart swap. JK that'd be wrong.
Seriously tho if it doesn't work and you can at least read ps1 games somewhat consistantly still, you can soft mod it and run your games off an HD.

TRi
And if that don't work you can do the Walmart swap. JK that'd be wrong.
Seriously tho if it doesn't work and you can at least read ps1 games somewhat consistantly still, you can soft mod it and run your games off an HD.

come on, we all have done it......:dopey:

Back