we have....... LIFT OFF!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter yojinbou
  • 49 comments
  • 5,020 views
Messages
2
Been making my progress through GT4 and bought this purty little car, tossed in some goodies and WHOOPDEE do! Look how HIGH it can FLY! POST your HIGH JUMP pics here! Can you get higher than me!?????

fly5.JPG


NOT photoshopped!!!!

here are some more beauties!

fly8.JPG


fly7.JPG


fly6.JPG


fly4.JPG


fly3.JPG


fly2.JPG


fly1.JPG


ENJOY!
 
gotta love photoshop its looks like something outta star trek
 
I don't know about the rest of you but i hate seeing that. :indiff:
It's just not right.
 
Used to be able to do stuff like that on the Test Track...just hit the wall going into the turn at the right angle at top speed. If you didn't get the height, you'd send the car into an uncontrollable spin...

Kinda fun when you get a little bored.

Which makes me wonder which track is going to get the first car to break thru the invisible barrier around the track like Motorsports Land in GT2.
 
Holdenhsvgtsr
gotta love photoshop its looks like something outta star trek
It's not photoshopped. I've seen a pic of cars going higher, much much higher but the site they were on didn't keep the pics.
 
live4speed
It's not photoshopped. I've seen a pic of cars going higher, much much higher but the site they were on didn't keep the pics.
Yes, it's not ps-ed ;)
Pretty fun stuff anyway :)
 
well, not so funny, Michele Alboreto (former Ferrari F1 driver) lost his life 4 years ago in a car accident like this and his car was, ehm... audi R8 le mans.... :guilty:
 
Please just link to the pictures next time. Its really an annoyance to have to scroll way over the left to read posts.
 
I immediatly thought of the 1999 Le Mans and the flying CLR! I have funnily enough never got bored enough n the GT series to start crashing into walls!
 
Lamp
Remember the Merc's flying few years ago.
I remember that. The car flipped so violently. :sick:
 
i remember seeing a pic of a car high in the sky and all it was was a little speck :lol:
 
Sweet!

theGTfreak
I remember that. The car flipped so violently. :sick:

I thought it was cool, wasn't the same guy dring both the merc and porsche? :lol: sux to be his ass!
 
The Mercedes and Porsche were the reason why the hill on the course was re done.
 
Once you lose control of a high speed car like that and hit the wall on that course, it tends to fly up into the air like that. Happened to me the first time I drove the R92CP out on that track.
 
VTGT07
Please just link to the pictures next time. Its really an annoyance to have to scroll way over the left to read posts.

Or, simply resize the pics to a more appropriate size next time.... :dopey:
 
SimRaceDriver
Or, simply resize the pics to a more appropriate size next time.... :dopey:

Yeah, that would be nice, although I don´t care that much since I'm pretty well blessed when it comes to screensize.. ;)
 
the_hetfield
well, not so funny, Michele Alboreto (former Ferrari F1 driver) lost his life 4 years ago in a car accident like this and his car was, ehm... audi R8 le mans.... :guilty:

Michele god bless you, we miss you.
That tread sucks, there is no fun in a car accident, even if it's virtual.👎
 
These cars flying seems too much NFSU for me.

Just like a 7yo kiddo game.
 
Man you should do that again but have the car backfire in the air.
 
JBR-Man
These cars flying seems too much NFSU for me.
Why do so many people associate everything with NFS:U, what does a car taking off after hitting a barrier on a banked speedway have to do with NFS:U.
 
A company could make the most HARDCORE sim ever, TOTALLY true to life, and if it had car mods, people would say that it's an arcadey game like NFS:U. It's true.
 
I like the lighting on that next-to-last one. Who's going to be the first to bounce off the bridge at the last turn of Trial Moutain?

OT @ code_kev: Your signature is too long - please edit it down to 6 lines, including blanks. Thank you.
 
If I'm not mistaken, can't you do this with any car and in any location in photomode? You can manually place the car in photomode. I recall someone doing this with a Bentley around the release of the Japanese version.
 
Back