Weapon's Gallery :: '65 Alfa Giulia TZ2

• Thread starter Weapon_
  • 24 comments
Sup

Camaro RM:

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1.png

EigerNordwandShortTrack.png

Constructive criticsm is always welcome, afterall I am always looking to improve my skills.

:)

Last edited:
In my opinion I would do the gitter more dark, unless you have 2 light sources of course:) looks like HDR, no? Anyway, fantastic look!

Love the way the light reflects off of the Camaro in the second shot. The last one is pretty good too, I like the lighting.

In my opinion I would do the gitter more dark, unless you have 2 light sources of course:) looks like HDR, no? Anyway, fantastic look!

Thanks for the advice and comment, and no it isnt a HDR just some kickass reflections from the front of the Red Bull hanger :)

Thanks, this was probably my first time altering the colours alot

Do more of it. I like how it looks like an old tube TV with "bad" color balance.

p.s. I like the colors of the other photos too, I really like how you chose to have the black in the first photos lighter than usual.

Do more of it. I like how it looks like an old tube TV with "bad" color balance.

p.s. I like the colors of the other photos too, I really like how you chose to have the black in the first photos lighter than usual.

Thanks, was going for a reto sortof look, glad it worked lol

The first one looks better I think because of the full view on coliseum, and it is brighter as on the other pictures there is a slight effect of "milk"

Back