Weapons List

• Thread starter danpollard
  • 34 comments
Ok, I think we'll all agree that one of the most exciting things about gta vice city is going to be the weapons. I think we should make a list of them all here.

All I know of so far:

1. Hand to Hand
2. Pistol
3. .45 Handgun
4. Colt Python
5. M-1911
6. Uzi
7. Tech 9
8. MP5
9. M4
10. Cobray MAC-10
11. Suppressed MAC-10
12. M-16
13. Six Shooter
14. Rocket Launcher
15. Flamethrower
16. Machette
17. Meat Clever
18. Baseball Bat
19. Sniper Rifle
20. SPAS 12 Shotgun
21. Shotgun
22. Short Barrelled Shotgun
23. Chrome Shotgun
24. Katana (Sword)
25. Screwdriver
26. Chainsaw
27. Hammer
28. Sledge Hammer
29. Grenades
30. Petrol Bombs
31. Golf Club
32. Kukri Knife
33. Ruger
34. RPG
35. Brass Knuckles
36. Billy Club/Nightstick
37. M60
38. Tear Gas Grenades

Nail Gun???
Stun Gun???
Proximity Mines???

Just add on the thread and I'll try to update this post every time I'm on.

Screwdriver!!!
:lol: hehe i can see some results with that little beauty ;)

Anyone know about a release date change? One of my freinds said that the US date was changed from the 22nd (of october) to the 29th(of october)...anyone have this or was that just wrong info? I hope it's wrong...I mean it's only a week but it's a week!

I can't wait to go ridin' the scooter!!

got a new one:Sword...in November issue of Game Pro they have a screen shot of it...but it also could be a pool cue but it looks like it's not...looks like a sword to me.

I'll try to find a pic or 5...

The sword:
ps2_gta_vc_24.jpg

The meat clever/bucher knife I believe:
ps2_gta_vc_21.jpg

Golfer John looks pissed...
ps2_gta_vc_22.jpg

What the hell is this?:
ps2_gta_vc_27.jpg

there you go...

Originally posted by MazKid
What the hell is this?:
ps2_gta_vc_27.jpg

RPG: Rocket Propelled Grenade. The slim football-shaped thing at the end gets fired at your target of choice. Available now at your local illegal arms dealer. :D

hey thanks guys - i did a bit of research myself and came up with some more.

Mac 10 (some sort of machine gun)
M60 (big-ass machine gun, like the M16)
Colt Python (decent Pistol)
SPAS 12 Shotgun

and now for the best one:

Ruger (so powerful it leaves a smoke trail when it fires)

Oh my!
All those weapons of destruction and all those innocent bystanders to test them out on 😈

Although im still on the bloody first level of GTA3, whens vice city comming out??

yea it's coming the 29th. a week later than the first date, but still good.

over in boring old PAL land it'll be here on the 12th of nov. :mad:

ok - ive just looked through a site called www.gta3forums.com
Trust me - if you want anything on vice city its there. Apparantly you can only carry one of each type of weapon at a time (one pistol, one assault rifle etc.) which I actually think will work well and add more fun to the game. I will post again in a minute with the extra weapons...

ok ill look through further later. the extra ones i have got are .45 handgun, sub-machine guns:tech 9,mp5,m4, shotguns: pump shotgun, short barreled.

yeh, i'm sure about that release date. At least for australia :reallyodd did i mention us aussies are getting the 🤬 game censored like gta III??? It's just so stupid!!! :mad:

didn't you say you were PAL too. If you are then you could just get a copy of the European (unedited) version over the internet.
Having mentioned that, why are so many people pre-ordering when you can order over the internet (where then anticipate sales added on to the pre-ordering?

yeh, i might get it shipped from the uk, but it depends on release dates and all... :mad: Oz is PAL but i thought we all get the game at the same time?? (all over PAL)

yeah it foes all come out at the same time - i meant you could get the unedited version from the uk.

what i meant by the pre-ordering is why bother when you can order over the internet (MVC or whatever) and get it on the release date anyway. i can understand it if you don't have the internet as shops sell out but for those who are, you pay less on the internet. im currently trying to get a copy off ebay (for release date still)

i know that - but you haven't pre-ordered. im not talking about you now, lol. i was trying to work out how people who have the internet (like you) don't buy the game from the internet for cheaper and to save pre-ordering.

i finished with you by saying whether you could buy it from the uk to get the full version (internet or not).

right ppl - i have some more (thanks to gouranga.com) - we're not far off the full list now.

new weapons are:

Sledge Hammer
M-1911
Chrome Shotgun

Back