WebCams anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klonie Gun
  • 9 comments
  • 680 views
I've thought about it, but I'm not really interested. Next piece of computer hardware I'm going to buy is a broadband router/switch/print server/wireless hub.
 
Yeah got one, it's cheapy stills and webcam combo thing cost about GBP 50. Well worth it.
 
Got one, sucked. Still got one, lost the floppy with the driver for it.
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
I've thought about it, but I'm not really interested. Next piece of computer hardware I'm going to buy is a broadband router/switch/print server/wireless hub.

My unkle has a Netgear broadband router/switch/print server/wireless hub. But he has 2 laptops as well as his desktop PC, I think its a 22 megabit one.
 
I have a logitec one. Its good but getting ready for a new one. I got it for free, and i dont have a use for it. :)
 
I don't have one, but would love to be able to take my DV Camera and hook it up through my Firewire port and find some Webcam software that would work with that type of setup.
 
I have a Logitech webcam. Really nice one too. It only cost $50. :)
 
Back