Wednesday Night Racing - Now on GT7 - Thanks for all the races everyone

• Thread starter ynot
  • 513 comments
Just a reminder about tonight's race. Will be friends only lobby so friend me at Obi-Tonobi if you want to participate. See original post for full details.

It is with a saddened heart that I report the sudden passing of Shannon Curran (scrc0303 on Gran Turismo). Shannon passed away on New Years Eve. I do not have any details other than xyster250 informing me tonight. If I hear what happened I will let you all know in the next party chat we are in. I have never met Shannon in person but we have been talking on the PlayStation weekly since early 2011. I met Shannon through xyster250 (Tommy) on Gran Turismo 5. We raced many times a week back then and still raced almost every week since then. I considered him a friend and I will miss him a lot. The weekly races and conversation will not be the same without him. I know many of you here on gtplanet have raced with him as well over the last 10 years. I ask that you keep his family in your prayers as they go through this very difficult time.

Adios GT Sport. Will be hosting one more Wed Night on GT Sport March 2nd. Then moving to GT7 starting Wed 3/9. I want to thank each one if you that raced with us over the past few years. It was a blast and not possible without your participation. I'm am looking forward to racing with you on GT7 soon.

Just wanted to invite everyone to tonight's final races on GT Sport. Everyone is welcome to join my public lobby tonight. All skill levels welcome. Drivers that wreck on purpose, ride walls, cut corners, you know the ones, will be kicked. I hope I see you on the track.

Latest Posts

Back