Week 1

I'll just put a couple of my opinions so far.

What's up with the Titans? They still havent decided on a QB yet :lol:? The Falcons looked great and Panthers showed how much they miss Steve Smith. My team looked great, the D played too good to be true. Rest I'll put later gotta watch the Mannings.

The Steelers looked good, beating the overhyped Dolphins with their backup QB. Willie Parker had a spectacular game, and proved to his doubters that he can handle a full workload. Nate Washington got his first NFL touchdown with a spectacular catch, and also had a nice run on a reverse to solidify his spot as the #3 wideout behind Hines Ward and Cedrick Wilson. Santonio Holmes also had a nice grab. Heath Miller was awesome, and showed everybody that he is ready to become one of the elite TE's in the league. Now I will admit that he was out at the 1 on his TD reception, but Saban threw the flag too late and threw it like a girl, and Pittsburgh would have scored anyway from the 1.

As far as defense is concerned, they never missed a beat. Joey Porter sealed the game with a late interception return for a TD, and also had 2 sacks. Troy Polamalu had an INT and 10 tackles. Ike Taylor played 1 on 1 w/ Chambers the whole game and kept him in check, and the rest of the defense played a good game.

I also watched the Cincinatti vs. Kansas City game. The Bengals looked good, although their hit on Kansas City QB Trent Green was dirty and completely out of line, Trent Green was already down, and the thug from Cincinatti nailed Green's head with his shoulder (much dirtier than Kimo's accidental hit on Palmer in which CIN fans screamed bloody murder about). Baltimore dominated Tampa Bay, so it looks like besides division whipping-boy Cleveland, the AFC North should be one of the toughest divisions in football.

The Manning-bowl is looking good so far, but I really hope Eli and the Giants can pull off a win, I'm so god damn sick of hearing ESPN kiss Indy's ass all of the time even though they fail in the playoffs every year.

The Seahawks are again to be feared! Tremble at our mighty....kicker?

My sister loves kickers!

Buccaneers:yuck: What happened? They need to turn things around
quickly--or it's gonna be a long season. It's never good to lose your home opener--but to be blanked like that . . . are you kidding me?!

Let me see, Rams win!!! Yay! My fantasy team has suffered as Steve Smith was out and his replacement, Jurevicious, got his ribs broken in the first quarter - 0 points! Eli Manning is my QB and he did really well. I honestly think that the Giants might have won, or gotten close to winning, if not for that horrid offensive pass interference call. That killed the Giants momentum and then put Eli under pressure with the time, which shook him up and just ended the game for them. Good calling could have changed the outcome of that game. Of course, a steadier quarterback could have changed the outcome of that game too. Someone like Peyton or Brady could have probably made a few good clutch plays under pressure. Eli is still a little young to handle the pressure well.

The Bengals did great and I took their defense on a chance, which paid off big - about 20 points worth.

All, in all I was happy.

Oh, and Green Bay got shut out for the first time in 233 games! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but I have a co-worker who is a GB fan and even has a Saint Brett shirt. Watching a rival do that to them was beautiful. Farve, er Favro, er Favero, er Favera, er Favre (got it!) is done for. He should have left two years ago.

LT just ran 100 in the 1st half and the Vikings beat the Skins at D.C.? Wow...
Yeah I got over 20 fantasy points 3 seconds into the second quareter from LT. Rivers is going to have to rely on LT all season and that means the points will just roll in. :D

Back