Week 19: Mazda Again?

• Thread starter Kent
  • 367 comments
Looks like I missed the deadline....Maybe next week I'll be up to speed.

Well, I only had a stinking Camaro LM to run anyway, so no threat to anybody in Div. 2. I got down to a...

T-1=18.359

T-2=35.887

T-3=54.939

I'll post my lap time after the results are up.....nothing much worth mentioning, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. :)

sometimes we just do things that make us feel :dunce:
a few minutes ago, i was running some laps with the GT at laguna just to get warmed up for week 20...

then i find out that it was much better to take the corckscrew at 4th gear... (i was changing to 3rd all week)

this way, i got way more traction... 0´2, or 0´3 just right there...
stupid things like that can cost you a podium...

dup for me! :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

the suspense is killing me.
11:49pm... time for bed.

good night, and good luck.

Dr_Watson
the suspense is killing me.
11:49pm... time for bed.

good night, and good luck.

you're not the only one....

I'm hoping the times will be up when I get up tomorrow morning!!! :nervous:

I always have to wait till the morning. Because they are usually posted about 2-3am my time. Now it's almost 2:30pm, I skipped the last half of school so I could see! (GTplantet is blocked at school....)

Be some bragging rights points to whomever gets first post when he DOES post the results! ;)

Back from work and was hoping to see how I'd done...sigh, I'm not gonna complain - it's a lot of work what Kent/CFM do to make this all possible, not gonna begrudge them a little extra time to get things sorted out.

UMP

BTW - Went to the Indy races this past weekend at PPIR, got me a cool pic to share...

Is that how it works?

Guess not, hmm - not much of an HTML guy but have the basics down - how's a come it won't let me insert a picture?

UrsaMajorPrime
Guess not, hmm - not much of an HTML guy but have the basics down - how's a come it won't let me insert a picture?

You've got the tags right, but you can't link to a photo from your physical hard drive. When replying to a post, there's a section outlining image uploads via ImageShack, which is free to use and creates thumbnails for you with tags and all for posting to forums. Check it out. 👍

Back