Week 4- Rollazn Weekly Video - Initial D 4th stage episode 1 and 2 download

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 74 comments
  • 4,123 views
i can dl initial d in about 16 hours :D :D 56k lol
 
Thanks alot Halfracedrift. I have it downloaded just I need to watch it. From the first two eps though..this is going to be a great season of D.
 
Just d/led it. Great stuff. Cant wait till live-evil does #4. Thnx halffacedrift :D
 
Yeah thanks halfracedrift. Downloading as we speak, 97% done.
 
anyone have third stage movie or special stage.. i dont want to get into stage 4 yet i wanna go in order
 
Download it from kazaa or other p2p programs.
 
Ive searched DC++ Limewire Kazaa sharezilla and bt (which dosent work it will shut off my whoel internet thanks to sharella orw/.e its called it was a pain in the ass) and i still havent foound them
 
anyone know what the intro song is called?
 
i think it was called " DOG FIGHT"
 
Here ya go. These two episodes are long overdue, as L&E had some troubles. They're solved now and we should expect regular subs from L&E. These episodes have been subbed for a few days now (I think) but the raw versions were released all the way back in July ish. Enjoy! *Scroll to the bottom*

Episodes 5 and 6 of Initial D: Project D. (Requires Bitorrent client to download)

http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/
 
Cool but Im on AOL. :( It suck arse. :D
 
Sorry, to sound like a complete n00b, but hwere can I get this Bit Torrent thingy? I'm just dying to see these new episodes but don't know what BT is can you tell me what it is and where I can get it?:confused:
 
Back