Week 4- Rollazn Weekly Video - Initial D 4th stage episode 1 and 2 download

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 74 comments
  • 4,123 views
Yes, I think he is a stalker! I have my own stalker! This is how you know your famous ;)
 
Thanks, is the sub good? correctly done?
 
Do you have to download these files all at once or can you pause them like on Azureus and others?
 
Originally posted by rollazn
Yes, I think he is a stalker! I have my own stalker! This is how you know your famous ;)

Oh yeah? did you know that there is a SkylineGTR_chik ? :lol: that was supposed to be my GF's screen name :lol:
 
:lol: Supposely? You didnt feel like posting on that account did you. :)
 
Originally posted by rollazn
:lol: Supposely? You didnt feel like posting on that account did you. :)

I don't think she even made any posts, I just got a PM from her but I don't think she posted...some 18yr old aussie chick

anyway if you get the subbed version can you use yousendit to send it to me? I hate bittorent....
 
About my beliefs- Though I am late, I will explain them. I go against all that is Initial D and all that concerns initial D. I like the show is horrible and tells all the ricers that the 86 is some godly machine that can do anything it wants. but its really just an old **** bucket
 
Originally posted by XzifT
About my beliefs- Though I am late, I will explain them. I go against all that is Initial D and all that concerns initial D. I like the show is horrible and tells all the ricers that the 86 is some godly machine that can do anything it wants. but its really just an old **** bucket

Thats a really stupid reason IMO. Whatever the case is, You have different opinion and I respect it even though i dont agree.

The 86 is a great car not an old **** bucket IMO, of course i would never get one. I dont think its a godly machine either.
 
Originally posted by XzifT
About my beliefs- Though I am late, I will explain them. I go against all that is Initial D and all that concerns initial D. I like the show is horrible and tells all the ricers that the 86 is some godly machine that can do anything it wants. but its really just an old **** bucket

it does not give people that idea.. it clearly says that the 86 isnt a monster.. and shows it is the driver.. which only gets better after every race.. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by layzeeboi
it does not give people that idea.. it clearly says that the 86 isnt a monster.. and shows it is the driver.. which only gets better after every race.. :rolleyes:


I agree

About my beliefs- Though I am late, I will explain them. I go against all that is Initial D and all that concerns initial D. I like the show is horrible and tells all the ricers that the 86 is some godly machine that can do anything it wants. but its really just an old **** bucket

wtf you talking about this is good anime! good story good races... the animation sucks but the CGs make up for it. You dont even have to like cars to watch Initial D.
 
I agree, the show does't suck and the 86 isn't a pos bucket. Its all in the driver.. Look, Takumi took the Levin and drifted it just as good as his car. Its all the driver, which has already been stated but still....I also respect your opinion but I DEFINTLY don't agree with it.
 
episode 2 hasnt been subbed yet.. but there are the unsubbed ones floating around.. someone posted a link to it somewhere..
 
what codec do u have to have to view this b/c in Windows Media it says error in downloading codec and it only plays the sound
 
You know, this is my first time d/l ing a Initial D video.

Ill tell you all what I think of it.
 
Originally posted by onefastm
what codec do u have to have to view this b/c in Windows Media it says error in downloading codec and it only plays the sound

get the klite codec pack
 

Well I thought it was pretty good, although i've only seen the first 6 episodes from 1st stage. The CGI sequences look much nicer now.
 
Not yet, they will soon. I hope.
 
Thanks, halfracedrift. Im downloading it as we speak.
 
Back