weekly challenges

• Thread starter Gt7fan
  • 4 comments
Poland
Poland
So i wanted to do the weekly challenges but when i clicked the last one it said „this challenge is not available yet” and i have a situation like this second time, so im confused because i cant finish weekly challenges and get the reward which i really wanted, is this a glitch or what because i hate when this happens. And im sorry that its in Polish language but it means what i said on the start.
image.jpg

So i wanted to do the weekly challenges but when i clicked the last one it said „this challenge is not available yet” and i have a situation like this second time, so im confused because i cant finish weekly challenges and get the reward which i really wanted, is this a glitch or what because i hate when this happens. And im sorry that its in Polish language but it means what i said on the start.View attachment 1317707
It means either that you haven't unlocked the race yet, or if you have unlocked it, you didn't start the menu book yet of which it is a part of.

how can i unlock it?
You have to start Menu Book 49: X2019 Nations Cup. In order to see that book you have to be Collector Level 50 and have completed Menu Book 39: GT World Championship and watched the "finale" movie.

We write a full guide to all the Weekly Challenges each week and specifically mention any issues like this:

Latest Posts

Back