Weekly Drawing Contest 2: Freestyle Design (different catagory next week)

• Thread starter Rogue Ssv
  • 47 comments

Next contest?

• Modernization of an old/classic car

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Halo car for company of your choice

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Customization:D

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rogue Ssv

(Banned)
Well, it won the poll for next contest, so...
/\nyways here's my final entry, took me 15 minutes today in SS class.:D
Thank you :bowdown:exigeracer:bowdown:! A mere 2 weeks ago I couldnt have done this in 15 hours!
It was drawn on an index card ;) so a litl blurry but should be fine. It's supposed to be a Lotus sedan, but Lotus'll never make a sedan so it's the new Fern Revolution.

Its to decide what next week's contest should be. Read the title.
Wanna enter? You're pretty good. I would hold a PS contest but then I cant enter or judge well and there already are numerous PS contests

Freestyle Design, anything you want. Just like the 1st one.
Might I remind you all that the deadline for this is 6/6/06? Thats right, the 'end of days' oo, scary...

Which would count, for many people, as the apocalypse.
Because it just sucks that much...
Is ANYONE entering? 3 more days!

ehh; i'll pull somethin up real quick.. perhaps.. 'blade' ;) or 09 viper GTSR
went with viper..
vipergtsr2nt.jpg

nope, just a circle template for the wheels; i cant draw wheels for jack ****.. lol

Nice work again mister rogue. I dunno if i will be able to whip something up before the deadline but ill try, if not ill see what i can do for the next one ;) holidays are coming up soon and this is definately on my to do list.

~Sp33~

Thanks!
The picture is so blurry because it is on an index card.
I could A) Take a smaller pic
or
B) use my bigger but worse one.
OR
C) Draw another one.

ummm... depends on how small the pic is.. and would u be **allowed** to sharpen it in photoshop?

I would sharpen mine, but my GIMP skills arent good enough.
I spose I could ask someone, but I dont trust them.
So no, sorry.

Quick sketch I did if Aston Martin did a hatchback during a French Listening test. There are lots of errors but for the most part I've got most of the ideas I wanted to get across.
db1sketch9zt.png

I still blitzed the French test :sly:

I like it.
It has curvy lines like an Aston, and that beautiful Aston front that really doesnt look right on it. At all. Not bad with the shading, but messy...:indiff:
Looks kind of like my Fern Sage (No similarities at all to Sage), except not as edgy and curvier... and it has an Aston front fascia.

I'll be putting up a neater improved version as my final entry, now that the deadline is on Friday.

I just did this one up for the contest. No particular company, just an invented coupe. (excuse the poor stitching down the middle)

Rogue: I don't think you should have selected that nameplate. Ferns are damp forest perenials, not very sporty, elegant or edgy at all.

I see that the poll is over and it's a tie. I haven't voted, so I'll vote verbally, making Modernization of an old/classic car next contest's theme.

I've always been thinking of a Europa revival (long before the current Europa), but I never had any serious ideas.

Back