Weekly Karin Rebel Off-Road Championship

• Thread starter The Bman
  • 48 comments
Are you having connection issues? I sent you multiple invites but you haven't joined.
I accepted the one that I got, but it said "Player is no longer in session, joining a new GTA Online session"

I accepted the one that I got, but it said "Player is no longer in session, joining a new GTA Online session"
That's weird. I've been able to enter playlists when they're already in session. Actually, I just got a thing on the player list that you've accepted the invite, but you don't end up joining. :confused:

Sorry about that, but there's not much I can do. :indiff:

Thanks for hitting continue and not letting me add up the points, guys. Really appreciate it.

It continues by default after 30 seconds anyway though, and also it automatically adds up the points anyway...
I still prefer adding them up on the forum. It frustrated me whenever I couldn't post the results, though it doesn't matter much considering (as you said) points are automatically added up.

@Ethan_777 is this weeks champion. 👍

I still prefer adding them up on the forum. It frustrated me whenever I couldn't post the results, though it doesn't matter much considering (as you said) points are automatically added up.

Despite that, I know that @Ethan_777 is this weeks champion. 👍

I know that the order of the winners was me, @Ethan_777, @Ethan_777, @Ethan_777, me if that helps.

Either way, good races everyone.

Thanks for joining us this week, everybody. Feedback would be appreciated as well. :D:tup:

Thanks for joining us this week, everybody. Feedback would be appreciated as well. :D:tup:

I think I have a few suggestions.

- Race 1 would be a lot more interesting with a few obstacles - maybe a slalom or a set of jumps down one side?
- The starting lines for the races are a bit odd, particularly the one for Race 2. They need to be further back, and in the case of Race 2 they should start in the river rather than making everyone drop down into it.
- The ramp for the Chilead race needs to go (or be replaced with multiple ramps).

I'm changing my Rebel slightly. Still black, but now I have red five star offroad wheels and a baja space frame bed.

I've updated a few of the races. The first race at Vinewood Racetrack has some obstacles and stunt jumps, and the second and final races have their starting grids moved.

I am considering replacing the second and final races with different circuits, simply due to the general difficulty of steering a heavy truck through tight turns and small gaps, and over mountains where falling off is all but guaranteed.

i just driven all of the tracks so i will give you my feed back
firstly the car was a maxed out rebel
track number
1 oval
although the idea good i do feel a multiple lap in these trucks would better suited at the motocross track. as the obstacles in the oval create a few bottlenecks which can cause a few crashes ,the jumps alright though
2 sewers
again i think its two narrow for the cars selected
i would use a combination of storm drains ans street sections.
3 i think works butt do opposite way as up hills easier in these
4 good and doesn't need to be changed
5 is narrow
to solve this you could make a few new tacks and alternate between sanchezs and rebels as many of these tracks would suit a motocross bike

Driver (GTP + PSN): Willfred_1/willfred_1
Truck color: creek brown
Customization Options: Dakar bed, Baja Bar, Mudslinger wheels (Offroad)

Last edited:
Would it be alright with everyone for the next race to begin at 2 PM? I'm going out of town for a race tonight and won't be back until late at night.

Would it be alright with everyone for the next race to begin at 2 PM? I'm going out of town for a race tonight and won't be back until late at night.
I can't make it today, and I'm out of town until the 21st after tonight

Playlist is open. Hasn't started yet, so you'll have time to enter before we start. 👍

Shame not a lot of people showed up, and that us who were there DC'd in the last race. :lol:

Last edited:
Back