Weekly Race Replays

• Thread starter Max E.
  • 23 comments
ok, i think this is fixed now. after about 6 and a half hours, i figured out how to zip all three files into one. YAY!

i izz a collige grajuit

hookt on foniks werkt 4 mee.

zip file below.

Attachments

• boombexus comp runs.zip
    26.2 KB · Views: 47
Originally posted by Small_Fryz
how do u wathc .sps files

To Small_Fryz:
:D If you're playing on a PAL Machine you can't. They'll download to your memory card OK but you can't view them. The opposite holds true as well. I was able to download a PAL replay (.xps) from Mr P to my card but could not open it thru my NTSC Machine. Kind of a bummer eh???...UB57
:D

To Max E.
👍 Thanx Max, downloaded fine. Will check'em out next time I fire up my PS2...UB57
👍

EDIT EDIT EDIT

To Max E.
:D GREAT RUN Max!!! I lost 1/2 second to you from Start to T1 & from T2 to Finish. What was AMAZING though is the 1.3' lost between T1 & T2 where I thought I was doing so well!!! Thanx again for the Replay & the LESSON...UB57
:D

@UB57

stop man you're embarrasing me :embarrassed:

thank you for the compliment and i hope my replays were of assistance to you. laters and good luck at the weekly 👍

Harry Snotter's week 11 replay

Attachments

• harry snotter week 11.xps
    45.8 KB · Views: 12
Here's the third suby and the evo only did the suby :lol:
Only just learning the Xport so i could not rename them sorry:confused:
If i get them all in order i will be very lucky:lol:

If there is any problem with the replays then please give me sometime to sort them out:lol:

Me had too much drinky nite nite

Hi max hope you don't mind me posting a little spot race here the only place i could think of:D This is for zer0h anybody can see it if they like but it's not pretty i only had 20 min if that come on zer0h where are ya:cool:

Max i was only messing when i said all that s**t
YOU know i love ya:D

Attachments

• spot race for zer0h.xps
    44.8 KB · Views: 8
Just for the sake of doing it, im posting up my replays from the last couple weeks, just cuz i was outta town and wasnt able to do it, heres last weeks ZZII race @ seatle II

Attachments

• idafc21 - zzii.sps
    44.3 KB · Views: 11
and heres the week before that w/ the GT1 race car @ complex string

Attachments

• idafc21 - \'yoter.sps
    48.9 KB · Views: 9
Originally posted by made in holland
Week 25 replay - Ruf RGT @ Deep ForestII 3.20.485
I really wish I could view this replay... Im about 3 seconds off in the end and really wondering where I went wrong. Is there anyone that can put this into mpeg or avi or whatever is easy? Doesnt even need to be super high quality. Like 320x240 would be more than enough. If someone is already working on it ignore this, if not.... please pretty please!

for evaluation... I think its clean...

qualifier for the team...

Attachments

• 2.10.5 ssr5 nissan lm.sps
    36.3 KB · Views: 11
Back