-Honda S2000 LM 663 BHP (Turbo-1)1.583
-Jaguar XJ-220 Race Car 854 BHP (Turbo-3)1.545
-Lister Storm V12 956 BHP FR (NA-2)1.504
-Mazda RX-7 LM 693 BHP (Turbo-1)1.515
-Nissan Calsonic Skyline 691 BHP (Turbo-3)1.591
-Nissan Loctite Zexel Skyline 691 BHP (Turbo-3)1.591
-Panoz Esperante GTR1 759 BHP (NA-1)1.515
-Toyota Altezza LM 735 BHP (Turbo-1)1.565

Equip only the said parts. Your choice of tires.

If you don't have any of these cars in your garage, just ask and I can tell you where to win them.

The Track: Midfield 2 (reverse)

The Race: Hot Lap. Arcade mode, free run. Get your fastest lap time.

The Rules:

1. Keep 2 tires on the track at all times.
2. Rumble Strips are considered part of the track.
3. Equip only the said parts.
4. No cheating.
5. No eye gouging.
6. Save your replay.

Time Discussion: All T times.

The Deadline: Monday at Midnight, Mountain Standard Time USA. June 24th.

I have been wanting that Camaro for awhile here, gotta represent the Iroc though it is the next gen.

My money is on on the C5R!

Besides from that i'll for sure try the Esperante. Too bad the Lister got high curb weight otherwise i like it.

/D

oooh this reminds me of the drafting series :D :cool:

I like the Loctite a lot ! but I'll probably try them all :mischievous:

found a slight mistake in your list boom. For the S2000 it should be turbo stage 1, not 2. if you throw a 2 on it it gives it like 782hp or somthin and a 1.3 weight ratio

Welp, ive done some testing in the first 7 cars, and they all seem to run pretty close so far, tho some do seem a little more advantageous than others, w/ the proper driver and tuning, any of these cars could be quite dangerous. This should be an interesting week. So far after my quick test sessions the best times i have come from the dodge viper surprisingly, w/ T times of 20.5/37.1, followed VERY closely by the RX7 w/ times of 20.4/37.2. I'll have to try the rest of the cars tomorrow, im spent for tonight. hehe

Took the Esperante (roughly tuned) for a few laps with best T2 40.49. Haven't tried any other car yet but it seems necessary!

This is the first race for me with high power-cars, really like it!

BTW, ordered the x-port at play.com, not in store right now but I'll be able to post replays soon.:D

/D

mmmmmm this looks good i've been waiting to get back into a race modified car :mischievous:..

This calls for some serious effort this week ,Midfield is not one of my best tracks,but i will give it 110%..:)

Quick question, can the team Oreca Viper be won again and if so where..?,I would like to try all of the cars ,But guess what ..................My Vipers gubbed :lol: :P

According to the list I have, the only way to get the Viper Oreca is when you complete the ametuer league. Maybe my list is wrong:confused: I hope not because my Oreca Viper has about 3000 miles on it as that's the car i used to win most of the unique prize cars.

Maybe Boom or someone else knows something my list doesn't:lol: Enlighten me please!

Oh no this dosn't look promising according to my source it's all golds in the amateur leaque also..

Im sure you can win it again ,i mean you've gotta poly wouldn't do that to us :irked:

Well if worse comes to worse I can load a fresh one from my sharkport if necessary...I forgot about that:D

I don't think you can win a fresh one. I got mine from All golds in the Amateur League.

I've looked through the prize car list, and you can't win a new one:irked:

O crap i guess i will not be using the viper then :irked: you jammie sods X-port Sharkport users :mischievous: i forgot you's could do that with the cars :(

Originally posted by Flerbizky
And where's my GT40 :grumpy:

Its been put out to pasture with the rest of the relics....:lol:

I'm glad it's not on there as we've already used it twice now.:)

Originally posted by CarbonFiber Man
Its been put out to pasture with the rest of the relics....:lol:
Isn't that SandStorms comment ? :D

I'm glad it's not on there as we've already used it twice now.:)
I know.. J/K.....

It's just that if it was there I wouldn't have to test 10 cars to see what I like (With my current no-time-available-for-GT3 scheme that is)

Totaly off topic here ,i was mucking around the other day with GTC in the GT40 race car,i don't know if it is me but it seems to handle completely diferent to the car in GT3..Has any GTC owners noticed this or is it just me ?..:)

Back to this Viper you must be able to win it again you must you must you must you must you must :irked: sorry about that :mischievous: :irked:

Isn't the one in GTC the "new" GT40 ? (Which is also known as just GT as some schmuck owns the GT40 name and wants.. yes.. 40 Million for it)

No i don't think so ,im sure it's the same car it just looks better graphically..The new one is to be included in GT4 or so i've heard

As far as I recall from Pictures. the GT40 in GTC is the concept car that was shown in 2001 (?) .. But, as always, I could be mistaken... I'm gonna see if I can find something...

edit: It says on the homepage (www.scee.com) that it "gives you the chance to race cars that are so new they are not even in production" which is why I suspect that it is indeed the new GT(40) which could explain the handling differences. 30 years of development should give the new GT(40) a sligtht advantage me thinks :D

You could be right there ;) But i think it handles worse compared to the original version (understeers like mad) ....

back to this weeks race then seeing as no Viper for me :( i will have to opt for the camaro or Vette for this one ...

bigeyes.gif

Soo Many Choices, so little Time. I donno where to start :drool:

I like the:

Honda S2000 LM 663 BHP (Turbo-1)1.583
Jaguar XJ-220 Race Car 854 BHP (Turbo-3)1.545
Nissan Calsonic Skyline 691 BHP (Turbo-3)1.591
Nissan Loctite Zexel Skyline 691 BHP (Turbo-3)1.591
Toyota Altezza LM 735 BHP (Turbo-1)1.565 (just because it looks cool ) :D

Super job Boom I was missing those LM Race cars ;)

Oops almost forgot

Dodge Viper Oreca 746 BHP (NA-1)1.541 :mischievous:

i'm so glad I didn't start over my GT3

T8 Tires, Boom?

I wouldn't ask, but that big red "equip only said parts" line has me second guessing :lol:

I'm really hoping to get a run in this week ... looking forward to racing with everyone.

The S2000 and the Calsonic Skyline are calling my name :mischievous:

Latest Posts

Back