• Thread starter boombexus
  • 167 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
The Cars:

Honda Arta NSX 667 BHP (NA-2)1.724

Honda Castrol Mugen NSX 667 BHP (NA-2)1.724

Honda Raybrig NSX 667 BHP (NA-2)1.724

Equip only said parts and tires are your choice.

The Track: Special Stage Route 5 Wet (Reverse)

The Race: Hot Lap. Arcade mode, Free Run. Get your fastest lap time.

The Rules:

1. Only equip said parts.
2. No wall touching.
3. Rumble Strips are part of the track.
4. Save your replay.
5. No hybrids.
6. No cheating of any kind.

Time Discussion: All T times.

The Deadline: Monday at Midnight, Mountain Standard Time USA, June 30th.

:mischievous: Yummy....hmmm...i think i'll use......the NSX! :lol:

I just realized...the deadlines on my birthday! My 21'st b-day to be specific...uh oh, i better do my racing early on this week...haha, like, tomorrow and wednesday, cuz ive got some friends flying in from out of town on thursday to be here for my b-day...thats gonna cut into my racing time. probably wont have a great time this week

I see Max's idea is being put to the test now this week. . . Sweet job in getting this race together, I think I'll take the car with that MR layout. . . oh yeah, possibly the Honda this time too :lol:

When I saw all those NSX's I was like WOO HOO but then when I saw the Track I was like DOH but I guess I should of known from the title:D

Laterz

Nice choice Boom ,i had a feeling that you would pick on of the wet tracks for this weeks race,i can smell a supra dual in the works,remember full mod's :D :mischievous:..Im on it..mmm which NSX then :mischievous:

Guess what all my NSX's are Gubbed :lol: J.K all are raring to go..

Hi all, it looks like I picked a bad week to start racing with you guys when looking at the very challenging course we have to compete on but I'll give it a go.

One thing though, I'm not too experienced at OLR so I am a little unsure how I reach the required spec for each car. I mean, Honda Castrol Mugen NSX 667 BHP (NA-2)1.724 for example is the requirement but I can't seem to get to the correct BHP or the 1.724 ratio when setting up the car. Can someone help out this OLR newbie?

Sphinx.

Well get the car eg. Honda Castrol Mugen NSX stock and buy the NA-Stage 2 upgrade for it :) it should work then.

Originally posted by Sphinx
Hi all, it looks like I picked a bad week to start racing with you guys when looking at the very challenging course we have to compete on but I'll give it a go.

One thing though, I'm not too experienced at OLR so I am a little unsure how I reach the required spec for each car. I mean, Honda Castrol Mugen NSX 667 BHP (NA-2)1.724 for example is the requirement but I can't seem to get to the correct BHP or the 1.724 ratio when setting up the car. Can someone help out this OLR newbie?

Sphinx.

Hi and welcome to GTP and of course the weekly races :) good to see another racer;)

About your question
select your chosen car and go to the tune shop and buy a stage 2 N/A tune and possibly change the oil this should bring the power up to 667Bhp..
If it dosn't check the distance driven if it's over 300K's then your car is gubbed i would suggest that you go win yourself a new one with 0 K's on the clock..

Or you can buy the Mugen NSX at the dealers,but remember at first the Bhp wont be at 667Bhp with the stage 2 installed ,there is a run in period normally 300K's for dealer bought cars,at first the stock version of the car will be at 473Bhp,Oil change will bring it up to 482Bhp,Stage 2 installed will bring it up to 647Bhp and the Power to weight ratio will be at 1.777 dont worry about those numbers once you run the car for 300k's you will reach the required Hp and P to W ratio..;)
Also when you buy a new car change the oil before you run it in .
Hope this helps :)

Cheers pedrodaman, That everything I needed to know. Thanks mate :)

No prob's dude

Remember if you're using a dealer bought car. save your game as soon as the cars BHP reaches 667Bhp this will save you having to start all over again

Sorry if i sound patronizing but it has caught me out a few times :banghead: :)

Originally posted by zer0h
Well get the car eg. Honda Castrol Mugen NSX stock and buy the NA-Stage 2 upgrade for it :) it should work then.

Sorry zer0h I didn't see your post mate. Thanks for the reply :)

Thanks again pedrodaman, any advice is greatly received :)

the amazing kreskin, whoever, predicts which nsx lotus will use.

Muuuuuuuuuuugeeen

maybe mr p, too.

Pedro: Got a few laps down best T2 save has a 45.2 have been a lot faster than this

??? t2:s first at 53 :confused: - a thought came up - hey it must be that i'm not using wets... f* stupid! ofcourse I was not on the reverse track..

/D

Do you get wets in GT3..? :confused: :odd:

Been down in the 44.8's but it's hard to keep it together..
Man this car is a joy to drive :D

No, the idea of wets was my first thought of why I was so far off your T2 Pedro until I got that I was not running SSR5W in reverse:lol:

/D

Some fresh pro blood :mischievous:

j/k Sphinx, welcome :) I'm sure you'll do well, not good news for me :(

:P

Originally posted by Talentless
the amazing kreskin, whoever, predicts which nsx lotus will use.

Muuuuuuuuuuugeeen

maybe mr p, too.

gruebel.gif
Maybe Talentless, maybe.

Originally posted by lotus350
Some fresh pro blood :mischievous:

j/k Sphinx, welcome :) I'm sure you'll do well, not good news for me :(

:P

Being the virgin here just make sure your gentle with me because we don't want blood everywhere do we ;)

I'm no threat for anyone really I either do well or I don't :D

I don't much like the wet track though, I'll give it a shot all the same and try my best :cheers:

yea i have some ruf times here with no tuning just screwin around i have run T1-26.939 T2-50.985 and this was with some slopy turning on that terrible terible hairpin i allways lose the back end becuase im oversteering every where. lol its fun though.

Back