Weekly Race Series, Week 28 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 38 comments
Originally posted by T13R
This is funny. At first no one seems to believe that i could achieve a 59.1 in T3 so they wanted proof of it by form of replay. So i gladly post my replay and 1!!! person downloaded it.

Please dont be busting balls next time.:mad:

I do plan on downloading it later, dont worry :)

Congrats to the winners, those times are amazing!

I was very happy to get under 1'20 but I knew there were lots of room for improvement; still 1'16 has to be pretty flawless!

btw, I dont think I'm in Pro, Boom!

Originally posted by HunterKiller
i gave you your credit friend. notice how i metioned i don't BS my self ;)
Sorry misread the post, I was only joking anyhow. ;)

i think the problem is that when we get to the post, we are distracted by the avatar
true, it still distracts me!

um yeah... hunterkiller.

Its on you at this point...

If you would like to submit your analyzer data to boom for evaluation, then good.

If not, Im not gonna hold it against you.

Its just a matter of what you want people to see at this point.

And hell yeah that avatar is bad ass. (no pun intended)

This is funny. At first no one seems to believe that i could achieve a 59.1 in T3 so they wanted proof of it by form of replay. So i gladly post my replay and 1!!! person downloaded it.

I watched it bro. Great run..the only bobble I saw was right after T2 just a little slide, other than that, real smooth and consistant. I figured a 1.16 would be possible and you proved it. Thumbs up!

My crap replay:

Attachments

• carbonfiber man week 28 race.sps
    44.3 KB · Views: 7
I still haven't been able to watch it.
(at least Im honest about it :D)
sorry.

But I must admit, during the week, I knew in my heart that a 1.16 was possible.

I also remembered week 1... many moons ago...

We ran this course and the arcade supra.

I knew this car had the power to possibly beat the supra if run properly.

I couldn't do it... I think my lap was the best performance I have put down in a long while.

Your laps gotta be awesome.

I will surely watch it... I dont think Im gonna be doing the arcade this week.

Thats the reason for the hot lap list.

I wanted to try and brush up on my racing and knew of a great spot to get an idea of where to aim. You should check that out when you've got nothing else to race and race for those times...

If you beat or match any of them, you should post it up. Im actually hoping to do that, but I seriously doubt I can beat the top pros.

However, there are weeks in the list that didn't get a good turnout.

Talk to you guys later, but for now Im thinking a rant like this should go in the lounge of the weekly area and not a specific thread.

You must have the new version of the Sharkport-now called X-port.I downloaded you replay and when double clicked it to load it into the Shark program it opened my Real Player :confused: I was wondering how the Shark would respond to a new style .xps attachment.I was expecting the usual 'not suitable for ps2"message,not a movie.Changing the name to .sps cleared it right up.I havent had a chance to watch it but i assume it works as others have seen it.

T13R, just watched your replay. 👍 excellent control man, you really had that R-Tune dialed in, and yes, your avatar is "bad-ass" hehe, its what inspired me to change mine, i just couldnt resist w/ that one. still nothing like yours tho :) Ive seen the large pic of it and its definently a sight to behold. hehe

Originally posted by IforceV8
You must have the new version of the Sharkport-now called X-port.I downloaded you replay and when double clicked it to load it into the Shark program it opened my Real Player :confused: I was wondering how the Shark would respond to a new style .xps attachment.I was expecting the usual 'not suitable for ps2"message,not a movie.Changing the name to .sps cleared it right up.I havent had a chance to watch it but i assume it works as others have seen it.
Yeah, from now on I will switch it to .sps myself to avoid any confusion for the people on PAL and NTSC.

T13R, just watched your replay. excellent control man, you really had that R-Tune dialed in, and yes, your avatar is "bad-ass" hehe, its what inspired me to change mine, i just couldnt resist w/ that one. still nothing like yours tho Ive seen the large pic of it and its definently a sight to behold. hehe
Thanks for the compliment on my lap and avatar :) I must say that I dont think I would have made such a quick time without first starting off with Boom's initial setup. It felt good right away and i didnt have to work on it much...

I watched it bro. Great run..the only bobble I saw was right after T2 just a little slide, other than that, real smooth and consistant. I figured a 1.16 would be possible and you proved it. Thumbs up!
Thanks man. Yea I was so close to the wall I tried to steer hard to the right so i made the car slide abit, but the problem on that corner was the fact i didnt hit the apex close enuff on the rumble strip which made me end up super close to the wall.

Back