Weekly Race Series, Week 30

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 83 comments
Originally posted by IDAFC21
hmm, thats right, this is due tomorrow night isnt it....better get racing tonight

Naah..your time is just fine the way it is. Go work on ARC instead!:P :lol:

Originally posted by IDAFC21
haha, whats the point....w/ mr & mrs P throwin out 1'00.XX times how am i supposed to compete w/ that? ;)

I dunno:confused: I'm just waiting for Tahiti Maze as it's the only rally couse I can keep up on.:D

Will have another crack at this tonight if I can get me some time, the earlier post was the result of 45 minutes, so I reckon I can faster than that

Boom: May have even convinced Drew to have a crack at this one :)

CFM: great times so far there man 👍

Finally did a decent time, not the best compared to all you pro's out there, but at least did it and finished not more than 10 secs behind haha.

Originally posted by boombexus
Very cool! 👍 How is the old prancing horse doing these days?

Flat strap with his engineering work, 6 days a week, barely any time for GT :(
Told him about twice yesterday (Sunday) so if he finds time he may have a go *fingers crossed*

Allthough we are having an I-link session this Sunday with all of (our) usual suspects, PH, Tosk, Womble, ME, Foot and possibly a couple of others, should be pretty cool 👍

Final times for this week, just wont get another chance to have a crack, left at least a second to 1.5 seconds out there
T1: 13.925, T2: 51.229, T3: 1:12.436
Total time in your inbox Boom
:cheers:

EDIT: just had a look at the times I posted on page 3, pretty similar to what I've just posted except my total lap time was dropped by 8/10ths of a second:eek: :eek: suprised myself there
Also have a replay if anyone wants to verify my run

I am a little bit behind. What are those, T's. The kind of tires? Are you supposed to race with different tires and put the times with each kind of tire?

Also, I dont own a sharkport, gameshark, so I dont know how I am going to "send" the video.

The "t"s are the sector times, where the time flashes up on the screen at checkpoint 1,2,3 etc.

Sharkports/Xports not required. If Boom thought someone was cheating, there are other ways to find out... Just make sure you save your replays on your mem card.

Alright, after spending a whole 2 hours on this weeks race I came up with this:

13.910 / 51.004 / 1'11.972

Time submitted

Looking at most of your respones, we all feel like there is a lot of room to improve with our times. It seems like the off-camber turns on this track keep pushing me away from the apex...its frustrating. I like this track better than I did a week ago though.

I'm cooked. Time submitted.

t1) 14.0
t2) 51.8
t3) 1.13.2

Michael K

all this talk of superfast times has me quivering in my boots. I'm not running any more times tonight, but I'm hoping that which I submitted can compete with the rest of the pack...

Well, I won the car last night, and after about 180 miles I've managed the following:

T1: 13.910
T2: 51.644
T3: 1:31.105

I know I can go quicker - I've had a T3 of 1:12.2 on another lap, but managed to mess it up before the end - but I'm struggling to stay clean...:(

It's not my best run, but it's my best clean run. :banghead:

I saw a 1'12 T3 but blew the double 90. :mad: again :irked:

T1: 14.165
T2: 52.644
T3: 1'13.729 :)

time submitted....just didnt have the energy to give it one last shot tonight. times from my previous post will have to stand 13.5/50.5/1'11.3

Did anyone notice a huge coincidence? Me, Cinjun and BlazingDragon all have T1's of 13.910 :eek:

Originally posted by T13R
Did anyone notice a huge coincidence? Me, Cinjun and BlazingDragon all have T1's of 13.910 :eek:

I noticed it was the same as yours when I posted, but now Cinjun as well - perhaps it's an omen :scared:

My best was actually a 13.60x - shame the rest of the lap was crap...:banghead:

Latest Posts

Back