Weekly racing

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 34 comments
United States
Los Angeles, CA
Lma_robot
lImaRobotl
Ok so @Fezz_ST tried to set up a weekly league type race that seemed to get unnoticed, and I'm wondering if its just people not wanting to join in a competitive point based race. What I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up weekly races just for fun, in a less competitive spirit, yet still providing clean, fast, and dedicated races every weekend. There would be no pressure for qualifying, and rely only on nothing other than bringing whatever car for whatever class we specified.

I'm hoping that since its not based on league play, but more of just playing with some good genuine players, it'll attract more attention. Any one interested?

Interested:
HELLAFLUSH240SX
Im_Lukas
SlyNine
HAL20XX
HighSeasHoMastr
GTracer38
Ialyrn
Fezz_ST
Gerarghini
mrPetros
Xilor
symo63
Frizbe
Oso Actual

The list is just an idea of who's interested, everything else will be decided after we get a few more people.

Last edited:
I can't play on any type of a regular schedule, otherwise I'd be interested.
It's not any requirement. It's more rather just fun races on the weekend. If your available that day, cool, if not, then it's no biggie.
I'm interested although it would likely be hit or miss on whether I can make each week.
Same as above. I'm just trying to see if we can get a group together.
I'd love to, but I'd need to know the times to know if I could do it.
If we can get enough participants then a time can be decided after that. For now I'm just testing the waters.

As has been mentioned by several others, timing is tricky for me.
I'm interested for sure, but weekend are a tough time for me to be consistently available, so it would be a little hit-and-miss if I would make it or not in a given week.

It's not any requirement. It's more rather just fun races on the weekend. If your available that day, cool, if not, then it's no biggie.

Same as above. I'm just trying to see if we can get a group together.

If we can get enough participants then a time can be decided after that. For now I'm just testing the waters.

I am free Tuesdays and Wednesdays. If we get that far.

I updated the OP with the interested parties, once there's enough interest, we'll figure out details from there.

I don't know if this is the place to say this, but I'm going to say it anyways.
I have been having way too much fun with the open wheeled cars in this game. The new USF2000 car in A Class is so amazing to drive, and they only get more fun. I'm in love with all of them, from the old Maserati up to the E21. So when we finally get this going, there needs to be some serious love for the open wheel cars. Spec Ford races! Spec USF2000 races! Classic F1 races!
Race ALL the open wheels :lol:

I'd be interested depending on which cars we're gonna race. As I haven't got a wheel yet I struggle quite badly with cars above 500PP.:lol:

Well, the list seems good enough so far. What day would be best for everyone. Friday nights are rare for me, though it can be done occasionally. Saturday morning and Sunday mornings are best for me.

I'd be interested depending on which cars we're gonna race. As I haven't got a wheel yet I struggle quite badly with cars above 500PP.:lol:
500PP? :P

We are going to do any, and most likely all classes. I need to start getting more cars though, I only have about 2 S class, and all of my other cars are B and A.

Well, the list seems good enough so far. What day would be best for everyone. Friday nights are rare for me, though it can be done occasionally. Saturday morning and Sunday mornings are best for me.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays all day work for me, plus any other day 11AM-3PM(mountain time here). I work nights, long shifts.

500PP? :P

We are going to do any, and most likely all classes. I need to start getting more cars though, I only have about 2 S class, and all of my other cars are B and A.

To bad I can't gift cars or we can't have a club garage anymore:( .

I am in a couple of series elsewhere so any day but Friday and Sunday.
3pm-6pm or 8pm-10pm AEST is when I am on. Could probably do occasional stuff sat/sun mornings. :)

Ok so @Fezz_ST tried to set up a weekly league type race that seemed to get unnoticed, and I'm wondering if its just people not wanting to join in a competitive point based race. What I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up weekly races just for fun, in a less competitive spirit, yet still providing clean, fast, and dedicated races every weekend. There would be no pressure for qualifying, and rely only on nothing other than bringing whatever car for whatever class we specified.

I'm hoping that since its not based on league play, but more of just playing with some good genuine players, it'll attract more attention. Any one interested?

Interested:
HELLAFLUSH240SX
Im_Lukas
SlyNine
HAL20XX
HighSeasHoMastr
GTracer38
Ialyrn
Fezz_ST
Gerarghini
mrPetros
Xilor

The list is just an idea of who's interested, everything else will be decided after we get a few more people.
Yep count me in. symo63

if you're able to organize anything I'm down for pretty much any time on Sundays afternoons usually work better though

if you're able to organize anything I'm down for pretty much any time on Sundays afternoons usually work better though
This thread kinda just got forgotten. We have managed to get enough interested people, its just that no one really went to post their availability haha.

Un-invisible yourself, and maybe we can get some races going :P

I recently quit my job so I have some........uhhummmmm....time on my hands. Let me dabble with some controller racing for a few and I more than likely will join in on this.

We should get some races going this weekend, Saturday I'm thinking. If anyone is interested I'll be on most likely around 8 a.m PST and plan on playing for quite a while.

I have some tunes I'm itching to try out against actual people. Random lobbies are hard to get a full effect because there's always an idiot in all of them.

I'd be willing to join you, some races where people are interested in racing rather than demolition derby would make a change.

Random lobbies seem to get worse the higher class you go, I've had very few problems in D and C class but when I go to S or R class there seems to be a wrecker more often than not.

I'd be willing to join you, some races where people are interested in racing rather than demolition derby would make a change.

Random lobbies seem to get worse the higher class you go, I've had very few problems in D and C class but when I go to S or R class there seems to be a wrecker more often than not.
I find that to be true as well. In A all you get is everyone running an AWD swap with pure engine parts with little regard to suspension.

Just the other day I was at Mt Panomrama and someone was running an AWD M3. His stats for accel and launch where 10 and his speed was high up there as well. However, his handling was in the very low 4's, which was ridiculous especially considering what kind of track it was. Needless to say, he did good on the first and last straight, but it was to little to late.

I'll be home around 11 pm pdt (for the last time!) if you are still racing by then maybe with one of your tunes I can be competitive :lol:

Edit- oh Holy crap I thought that said 8pm. Well the offer still stands.

I'll be home around 11 pm pdt (for the last time!) if you are still racing by then maybe with one of your tunes I can be competitive :lol:

Edit- oh Holy crap I thought that said 8pm. Well the offer still stands.
Competitive or not, it would be nice to get all of us together 👍 I'll be on for hours because my GF is going to be going into work that day :P However, I'll probably be done at or around 2:30PM PST.

That Rx7 tune on my storefront, that I told you about, is really really stable and easy to drive, and its incredibly fast when you get it down.
I have some other tunes, mostly for B and A, that I'll upload if you want to give them a try. They are all Japanese vehicles though :P

Competitive or not, it would be nice to get all of us together 👍 I'll be on for hours because my GF is going to be going into work that day :P However, I'll probably be done at or around 2:30PM PST.

That Rx7 tune on my storefront, that I told you about, is really really stable and easy to drive, and its incredibly fast when you get it down.
I have some other tunes, mostly for B and A, that I'll upload if you want to give them a try. They are all Japanese vehicles though :P
I've ran a few laps with it with my friend the other night and found it drove very nice but I haven't run enough to give it a full rating I think, its literally only been about 3 laps haha. I do like that it doesn't look like ass with the wheel and body kit choice though.

I've ran a few laps with it with my friend the other night and found it drove very nice but I haven't run enough to give it a full rating I think, its literally only been about 3 laps haha. I do like that it doesn't look like ass with the wheel and body kit choice though.
Haha yeah, most cars look like ass with the Forza aero. This one actually flows well, I just wish it was the Spirit R kit instead, with the Forza Aero. The only thing about the car, is that it can be a bit sideways if the tires are not warmed up. Its literally my favorite car right now, and its good all around.

Back