Weightless FF tuning challenge!!

• Thread starter Veyronrt
  • 117 comments
United States
U.S.A
Veyronrt
So i was bored so for the first time i finally decided to start messing with hondas. so i only have a EG tuned but i really still believe there is a way to tune hondas without using a heavy ballast in the front!!!! For this comp we will need people to be trust worthy!! The rules are people will be tuning a higher HP FF car and we will submit times just like the very low Horsepower comp. but this 1 will be on how to tune FF cars with no weight!! I still do not know if many people will catch on with this so i will start off with only 10 spots but if they fill up then we can always add more people!! I will be the first to join just say your GTP name AND what team you are on (if you are on one). Here is a list or participants so far 1. Veyronrt REAL TALK 2. xSickxWiDxiTx REAL TALK 3. Ryzno R SPEC 4. Jspectoaster SNURTLE FAM 5. Kingking ATP 6. Twinturborevenge PROLINE 7. Mickeybc. SOLO 8. Deathcrew_detox Nation13 aftadawk 9. SmokeNrubber. SOLO 10. Danny280zxturbo HIBOOST 11. Austuner ATP 12. Ktalloutdrags REAL TALK 13. Closk HIBOOST Hope this catches on!! Goodluck to all participants and the first car will be the premium volvo winner if each car will choose the next car!! Winner!!! 1st place jspectoaster 11.837
That is the only submission u got 👎

Last edited:
Honda's oh I'm in!!!!

Wait ahhhhhhh! fine print...

Dont put me on the list till I fix my PS3.

I'll pass thanks.
FF's aren't my strong point.
EK's are terrible.
And I'd not be surprised if Jspec got something tuned in this manner already.

If I'm going to get spanked, I'd rather it be by a buxom Swedish lady.... not some Honda tuners. lol.

I'll pass thanks.
FF's aren't my strong point.
EK's are terrible.
And I'd not be surprised if Jspec got something tuned in this manner already.

If I'm going to get spanked, I'd rather it be by a buxom Swedish lady.... not some Honda tuners. lol.

Lol, I may or may not have some zero ballast tuned hondas

Lol dont worry ek is probably the worst possible car to run weightless besides egs perhaps

Thats why i choose it start off with a bang :lol: and mickey your time is not bad at all actually haha but how about the due date will be next saturday?? Give a while for first 1 then a week after this 1

Back