- 187

- Poland
I have big problems with that game, and they've started after the "F1 update"
currently after almost 80% races on lobby, game decide to kicks me out (or game shows me that everyone apart me was kicked from the room)
I'm little bit frustrated about that and yesterday I wanted find fix of that situation
I've seen similar thread here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ach-lobby-race-error-code-ne-210ae0ae.375614/
but my thinks are going little bit deeper than internet issues in my case, I think it is a in-game bug
ok, to the point
I have a long quote from Vettel in my after race message (I set it week after game release and I didn't look into these options anymore till today)
after "F1 update" my message is always displayed last from all after race messages in the room AND after that I always get kick
..I thought it might be related
opened a menu with the intention of deleting that message and...
I CAN'T DO THAT...
can someone explain?
how I can fix all that strange things without profile delete? I'm not wanna lose all my cars, setups and progres
currently after almost 80% races on lobby, game decide to kicks me out (or game shows me that everyone apart me was kicked from the room)
I'm little bit frustrated about that and yesterday I wanted find fix of that situation
I've seen similar thread here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ach-lobby-race-error-code-ne-210ae0ae.375614/
but my thinks are going little bit deeper than internet issues in my case, I think it is a in-game bug
ok, to the point
I have a long quote from Vettel in my after race message (I set it week after game release and I didn't look into these options anymore till today)
after "F1 update" my message is always displayed last from all after race messages in the room AND after that I always get kick
..I thought it might be related
opened a menu with the intention of deleting that message and...
I CAN'T DO THAT...
can someone explain?
how I can fix all that strange things without profile delete? I'm not wanna lose all my cars, setups and progres
Last edited: