Weird bug with superchargers, wondering if anyone else has it

  • Thread starter Thread starter kFMkII
  • 38 comments
  • 3,717 views
wasnt one of the group-b cars turbo charged and supercharged?
 
Gabkicks
wasnt one of the group-b cars turbo charged and supercharged?
That would be the Lancia Delta S4 ...
 
Modular (adj.)

Designed with standardized units or dimensions, as for easy assembly and repair or flexible arrangement and use.
 
turbochargers suck in the air through fans
and super chargers first suck in air then kompress it
and then inject it
 
so which is better? turbochargers or superchargers? which are better for various driving conditions?
 
If you're looking for the most power possible, Turbochargers are typically better (and cheaper) ...

For a daily driver in real life, I'd probably take a screw-type supercharger because of its responsiveness, superior low-RPM boost, and reliability ...
 
well best are turbochargers but turbochargers have to get going(the fans)
superchargers dont
 
At one point :lol:, that's what I thought "MR" stood for. But it stands for "Mitsubishi Racing," I believe. The 3000GT MR in GT1 was the best car in the game since it's lighter than the base 3000GT. Of course, GTO/3000GT for Mitsubishi is the same thing.

But you know, I wonder what a mid-engined 3000GT would be like... some pounds might be shaved off if it goes to rear-drive. Whatever you think, this car is for real even though it's discontinued.

Now as far as the issue here, I don't know to be honest. If something's supercharged, I took it as a turbo, and I think I could enter Turbo Races with them. But then again, I haven't played GT in so long. You know, playing through it all, races and money and licenses and everything. Shoot, when I get GT4, I'm going to no longer be rusty on the GT series.
 
"LMFAO the evo isnt a mid engine car you tool lol"

Just about says it all really.

I'm glad to see you can finally add superchargers to cars now, albeit you can't use them in their own events... So do they have like stage 1 stage 2 stage 3 etc with them?
 
Back