Weird Glitch In My Game

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 37 comments
I've found that for quite awhile now that the regular traffic in my game kind of drives in a sort of "choppy" movement. Not smooth and slow like it should be but just kind of choppy. This "choppy" movement also makes the traffic move very fast, such as if i'm on a bridge going to a differnt island and say i'm in a Infernus a Hermes could be infront of me and i would drive onto the sidewalk to pass him and carry on but he all of a sudden takes off in this "choopy" movement, which basically leaves me in the dust when i'm flooring my Infernus

Also, i find that if i shoot or hit the cars with even the slightest touch of my vehicle, they then drive normally slow, it's a very weird glitch to say the least. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hhhmm... This is a weird glitch. I've experienced something similar before, but nothing to that extent. Sometimes, If I do the side-view, the cars will do that. :odd: I wonder what causes this?

Hmm.... it seemed that also this glitch started out kinda minor also. Some cars would do it but most would not, until pretty much all of the regular triffic in Vice City was like this, just the odd car drove normally. :odd:

Originally posted by Cobraboy
Now if only that goddamned ugly Acidman was on AIM I'd mock his arse as well.

But he's not *hint**hint*.

You can "*hint**hint*" all you want, but he isn't going to get on. He went to a party.
rockon.gif

Acidman, my game does the same things (the bridge from Viceport to Ocean Beach is a great place to see this happen) It's highly annoying when I need a ride and cars just blast off out of my sight. I don't think it's so much as a glitch, as just us noticing this since we practically live in Vice City. :lol: I mean c'mon, you, me and Spuds have probably some of the highest numbers when it comes to hours played, I just don't go assasinating everything that has the potential to die in my game. :D
I'm almost positive other games have this phenomenom happen.

Maybe it's because you've killed so many people you scared the **** out of the whole town.

Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Acidman, my game does the same things (the bridge from Viceport to Ocean Beach is a great place to see this happen) It's highly annoying when I need a ride and cars just blast off out of my sight. I don't think it's so much as a glitch, as just us noticing this since we practically live in Vice City. :lol: I mean c'mon, you, me and Spuds have probably some of the highest numbers when it comes to hours played, I just don't go assasinating everything that has the potential to die in my game. :D
I'm almost positive other games have this phenomenom happen.

Do they race past like if you shot them in a drive by?

Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
Do they race past like if you shot them in a drive by?

Your talking about that when they turn into aggressive drivers after you shoot them. And no, they don't turn into aggresive drivers, there is a definate difference between this "choppy" movement and aggressive drivers.

Quite. The aggresive drivers will take turns a lot like the player does, looking realistic. The "choppy" drivers will drive around like their cars are on rails or something. I hate it when they seem like they're gonna go straight at an intersection then they steer right in front of you at the last possible second... that's a $100 more I gotta spend on a respray man! :irked: (I'm REALLY cheap BTW) :D

Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Quite. The aggresive drivers will take turns a lot like the player does, looking realistic. The "choppy" drivers will drive around like their cars are on rails or something. I hate it when they seem like they're gonna go straight at an intersection then they steer right in front of you at the last possible second... that's a $100 more I gotta spend on a respray man! :irked: (I'm REALLY cheap BTW) :D

Cheap ass. :P That is one weird glitch there! :odd:

Back