Weird, I don't Remeber Seeing This Car.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Capt_Hick
  • 10 comments
  • 1,257 views
Dude, your link doesn't work, well it didn't work for me..?? :confused:
 
Either way, that car won the 2010 Sema Award and will not be in the game until later. (or will show in GT6)
 
works fine for me.
 
meh-vflQF1ybI.png


This video contains content from Comcast Entertainment Group, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.
 
Well Its was a tuned up 69 Camaro SS with modern parts. Its engine is the 700hp engine. I saw it on G4 ondeamd, and I was wondering hey this wasn't in GT5 (every winner gets inculded in the Gran Turismo. And I was saying I haven't seen a tuned up 69 Camaro SEMA edition in GT5.
 
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the transcammer won in 2009. It's a mustang, and it's in the game.
 
^I'm with him. Where are you seeing this Camaro? It is a Mustang. called the Trans-Cammer and is available in the dealerships.
 
Back