Weird question

  • Thread starter Thread starter C Takahashi
  • 37 comments
  • 2,183 views
Different names, different paints. That's all. The x2011 tho has a larger fin.

Broadly correct, although I have driven all four X1 cars a lot and it seems that the X2010 Prototype and Vettel will be fastest or second fastest of the X2010s at different tracks (Vettel often slowest, just faster at a few tracks), with the standard X2010 second or joint second. The differences are small though and broadly irrelevant unless you actually care about lap times.

Sorry to continue an off topic discussion, I just like learning new things and I know there are other people who do too.
 
Why has nobody mentioned the Chaparral 2J yet? It's half a car, half a washing machine with a jet engine stuck in it. :lol:
 
If you want jet fighter styling, go for the Lamborghini Aventador.

For everything else to do with a jet fighter, go for the X2010/11
 
I'll just leave this picture here :sly:

redbullx2010jetfighter.jpg
 
Why has nobody mentioned the Chaparral 2J yet? It's half a car, half a washing machine with a jet engine stuck in it. :lol:

Hahahaha really good one! The 2J is amazing in all aspects! :)
 
Back