Welcome to NoiseBombDrifterz!

• Thread starter NBDrifterz
  • 41 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Thank you for opening up this post! First off welcome to NoiseBombDrifterz (A.K.A: NBD)! NBD is a new drift team available to the GT6 Online Drift Community, the team has near enough only been created, so recruiting has NOT been opened yet (Refer to NBDrifterz page for the newest information), seeing as the team still has a lot to get through (First recruits are NBD President's friends ONLY). If you would like join NBD please message ANY of these accounts to get confirmation of your place (Don't forget, you've got to be good enough!)
Acc 1 = LethalLad
Acc 2 = OmarM_Evo-King
Acc 3 = NBD-LethalLad
Acc 4 = NBD-OmarM

Please do get involved!
Lethal - NBD's Team President

image.jpg

I am extremely proud to announce that NBD is open and ready for action! We have all the Team Info cleared out of the way and we seem to be all ready for action! Meets and recruiting lobbys will be usually opened on Sunday at 13:15GMT unless something has popped up. We've got a Unique Vehicle for our team aswell! (Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-Spec II R32) I hope everything go's all well and be sure to give us a follow to know all the information possible! If you join you will get the info you need to know at a later date

Keep it slidin'
NoiseBombDrifterz

Hello again fellow NBD members and drifters!

Today I'm here to tell you about our first recruiting and meet lobby! The lobby will be "NBD Meet & Recruit" and it will be on Sunday at 13:15GMT, here you'll be able to meet and greet the NBD members and maybe even get a slot in NBD! If you're thinking about joining PLEASE come along and enjoy yourself, to become a member of NBD you WILL need to attend ALL NBD meets, if you're not able to attend please let me (LethalLad or NBD-LethalLad) know ASAP.
Plus we have a new Unique Vehicle (UV)! It's the Nissan 240SX '96! This will be "slammed" with 4.5 degrees of camber, it will also be wingless with 2"+ Boyd Coddintons (NBD-MOSTWANTED94 has decided to put a wing on so do not be alarmed if you see) and it will be painted in Super Black bought standard.

Thank you for reading and be sure to come along and enjoy yourself!

Keep it slidin'
Lethal - NBD Team President

Back