well needed small updates for gt5 to make easier

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jujamun
  • 19 comments
  • 3,159 views
Messages
108
Messages
umney100
hey guys just wondering if people had the same idea as me for updates

i thought of a replay button at the end of races
 
An option to try the race again straight away would be pretty neat.
 
I would like to see a way to rewind or fast forward thru the replays to see specific things that you did wrong/right.

- How about a link to the garage from the the race screen so you can change cars for the race you're trying to win
 
800 cars appear in the market

a watching system so you could look out for certain cars and the game alerts you when that car goes on the market
 
What about no changes,A game means a challenge,if you take the difficulty of it then you will end up putting GT5 in the pile of "games that I completed after 8 days",GT5 its more than that, although I agree on the replay rewind feature.
 
What about no changes,A game means a challenge,if you take the difficulty of it then you will end up putting GT5 in the pile of "games that I completed after 8 days",GT5 its more than that, although I agree on the replay rewind feature.

yeah but there are some updates that would just make the game better and more enjoyable and move away from the pile of games i compleated after 8 days
 
Re-Race button, fast forward b-spec and replays (with rewind too)

Also upping of first endurance win bonus, since it's lvl 25 min, it should be ~800k-1m to keep in line the previous races. And it should level you, instead of only going 1/3rd the way....
 
- Ingame audio settings
so i can adjust the music volume etc

-Replay button in A-Spec would be nice as well
 
I would like to see a way to rewind or fast forward thru the replays to see specific things that you did wrong/right.

- How about a link to the garage from the the race screen so you can change cars for the race you're trying to win

There is a link to the garage already.

But if you mean being able to change the car when you´re in the grid menu, I think it would be a little bit difficult, since the whole track would have to re load with the information of the new car. Although it would be nice, since there is no way to know which cars you´re going against with unlike in GT4 that at least you had a preview option.

Another good update would be being able to use your music on replays, not only on races. If there is a way, I don´t know it yet.
 
Last edited:
What about no changes,A game means a challenge,if you take the difficulty of it then you will end up putting GT5 in the pile of "games that I completed after 8 days",GT5 its more than that, although I agree on the replay rewind feature.

Changing a few things wouldn't necessarily make the game less challenging.

Personally I really like this idea

a watching system so you could look out for certain cars and the game alerts you when that car goes on the market
 
I would like to be NOT be dumped out of menus structures. For instance, if I buy a car from the used car lot, I go straight back to the main menu, it doesn't take into account that I may want to buy several...

Similarly, If I get disconnected from an online lobby, I get booted back to the main menu, where I have to do the online initiation tests again. The game should do this, and present me with a list of available games. It would definitely make disconnections painless.

Lastly, I HATE the car delivery system, it is so pedantic. Why do I need to even decide that I want a car!? At the very least, there should be the option to receive all, if you have several cars waiting to be received. 👍
 
I would like to be NOT be dumped out of menus structures. For instance, if I buy a car from the used car lot, I go straight back to the main menu, it doesn't take into account that I may want to buy several...

Similarly, If I get disconnected from an online lobby, I get booted back to the main menu, where I have to do the online initiation tests again. The game should do this, and present me with a list of available games. It would definitely make disconnections painless.

Lastly, I HATE the car delivery system, it is so pedantic. Why do I need to even decide that I want a car!? At the very least, there should be the option to receive all, if you have several cars waiting to be received. 👍

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed

👍
 
800 cars appear in the market

a watching system so you could look out for certain cars and the game alerts you when that car goes on the market

Definately, or even better, an online used car lot. You just set your cars 'for sale' like you set them online and can't use them, and you can search any car by make on the used car lot.
 
Definately, or even better, an online used car lot. You just set your cars 'for sale' like you set them online and can't use them, and you can search any car by make on the used car lot.

Very cool idea!!! 👍
 
What about no changes,A game means a challenge,if you take the difficulty of it then you will end up putting GT5 in the pile of "games that I completed after 8 days",GT5 its more than that, although I agree on the replay rewind feature.

He wasn't complaining about difficulty of the gameplay, he was just bringing up more evidence that the menus and usability of the game while you aren't racing is utter garbage. If I want to see if my car can compete in a race, I have to go through 4 menu stages and a loading screen. Then I see the car needs some tweaking to be competitive, so I have to back out, then go through 2 more screens just to upgrade and change the oil on the car. Then I have to endure the 4 menu stages and loading screens again to get back where I wanted to be. This process takes several MINUTES. For every 10 minutes you spend playing, you probably spend 2.5minutes in horribly designed menus. That's 25% of the play time spent NOT racing.
 
Back