Well thats the stupidest glitch...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 37 comments
  • 3,666 views
Messages
7,424
United States
I Hate Stalkers
Messages
gogatrs
OK, last night I was racing online.
The guys decided to do a Japanese only race at Deep Forest.
So I jokingly went out in a Prius.
So I backed out, and switched to an LFA.
When I came back in, some guy said, "damn that's a fast Prius!"
We all thought he was joking and just lol'd.
But, he continued to comment on my Prius, which I wasn't in.
So he took pics, and I took pics.
And it turns out, he wasn't joking.
He saw a Prius when everyone else saw an LFA!
Damn that's a fast Prius. :p
 
I just wish this was repeatable.
You could really mess with people with this one! lol
 
Imagine picking a Tank Car, then switching to an X1. Wicked lol

Cools story.
 
So that's a Stealth car...Eh!!!!!:sly:
 
Some cars do turn out invisible as well in some cases. Had an online series race here on GTP, 2 cars were invisible in it. And there was only 8 guys...
 
Stupid glitch? I think it sounds awesome & hilarious!

Fiat 500 - red bull engine anyone? :D
 
The thing is that a situation like this.., you can't help but laugh. If I was in an online race with a high end class race car.., I would be laughing my a$$ of if out of nowhere a freakin Prius dusted me ;-)
 
Lol now we can get the Prius into ALMS :P
 
I had a game once and there was only 3 cars on track from my point of view, I thought I won but came sixth, didn't see the other 5 cars until the replay.
 
Just another glitch that happens often, has happened to me almost every time I race online, that PD has neglected to fix. Hopefully soon cause this is getting to be very annoying.
 
phil_75
Where's the pics then?

I can't get the links using me iPod, gimme a few...

EDIT:
Taken by one guy
ba562b5c.jpg


Taken by another
de3fdd27.jpg
 
Last edited:
Another dimension!!!
 
holy cow!!! that is a wicked glitch. i wouldve been stumped if a prius was going that fast. Thats awesome.

well. now i feel bad about all the people who joined super GT only rooms and got kicked beacuse they were driving road cars. Maybe they were actually driving super gt cars.....
 
looool! can you image the face of the person who gets over taken in a Prius.
:)-->:confused:-->🤬-->:grumpy:
 
Wicked glitch.
 
This really encourages me to buy a prius.
 
This would be the most hilarious glitch in the game.

Stupid? Not hardly!
 
I raced with you yesterday gatrs. I wasn't in that race though, wish I was after reading this.
 
Icarus25
I raced with you yesterday gatrs. I wasn't in that race though, wish I was after reading this.

Your PSN?
 
ForzaTifosi79. I just joined a room running shuffle races for fun and you were in it. I remember the gatrs with no O. I think it was shuffles anyway.
 
I can vouch for this being truth. Was in the room with gogatrs.
 
Fiat 500...that drives like an X1

:lol:
 
I can't get the links using me iPod, gimme a few...

Taken by another
de3fdd27.jpg



I have to ask, What car is the driver in? Not Gogatrs, but the one see see him in...
 
I have to ask, What car is the driver in? Not Gogatrs, but the one see see him in...

Amuse S2000 GT1
 
Awesome and stupid at the same time.:D
Looks legit...
 
Back