Well thats the stupidest glitch...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 37 comments
  • 3,666 views
The first time I went online in GT5 I was overtaken by a faint ghost, looked over at the rankings and noticed I went down a place and wondered if that was what was meant by "Stealth Cars".
A little wiser now, lol

Also, it kinda reminds me of the bad old days of GT1 (or 2) and using the Action Replay plug-in cartridge. You'd have your existing garage then using a cheat code for "all cars" it would replace them with other cars, but the drivetrain and power characterstics would be all messed up. Civics with 4wd and 600bhp etc.
 
LOL 👍 :) good one.. but I hope this is rare!
 
This is the new way to hybrid people, listen to this guy!
 
yoman297
This is the new way to hybrid people, listen to this guy!

If we could even remotely come up with an idea of how it happened. We would be trying to repeat it for fun.

As mentioned. Step in a room in what appears to be a Prius. Get laughed at. Smoke everyone. Listen to whining and crying. Then Leave. ;)

That get old real quick though. Especially in someones serious room.
 
Hmmm...I wonder where that V10 sits?

And the battery, driver, electric motor, passenger (roof?), etc.....
 
ghsnu
Hmmm...I wonder where that V10 sits?

And the battery, driver, electric motor, passenger (roof?), etc.....

I am thinking Brushless on all four corners with dual speed controllers for a controlled front to rear spit. Lithium cells. LOTS OF THEM!!!

I do believe there was an electric Evo with motors on each wheel. Was fast relative to normal electrics vehicles.
 
OwensRacing
I am thinking Brushless on all four corners with dual speed controllers for a controlled front to rear spit. Lithium cells. LOTS OF THEM!!!

I do believe there was an electric Evo with motors on each wheel. Was fast relative to normal electrics vehicles.

Phhhhhtt, nerd.

Porsche 918 Spyder anyone?
 
Back