well this fit has HP

• Thread starter tazarii
  • 22 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaking my head...

Why is this in the drag forum!?

You should try the GT6 Videos thread. It is just above the Drag Racing Forums.

Shake your head back to the gt6 videos it's just to show you what's coming your drag racing way,so be prepared !

Shaking my head...

Why is this in the drag forum!?

You should try the GT6 Videos thread. It is just above the Drag Racing Forums.

I saw this video and posted it to a team discussion a few hours ago; it's pretty sad these guys are already hacking but I knew it was out there. I didn't think hybrids were here, but apparently they are. Be prepared to see this online and it will affect drag racing.

I am thankfully not real big into drag racing as much now as I use to be. Now I can still hang with my fair share of fast cars, but I like to check on the community over here once in a while!

However, thank you for warning us!

When you hear the sound of hacks, don’t you get too scared. Just grab your drag buddy, and say these magic words: “🤬 you, Hackers. You can suck my 🤬. You can’t get me, Hackers, because you’re just Trolls farts.

Hacking wasn't the bad thing to happen to GT. It was the low life's who evolved into a new breed of trolls. Entering legit no hack drag rooms with a almost unnoticeable amount of added hp or editing the grip level. Honesty and drag racing go hand in hand. Forget the guess launches, tv's or buddy ghosts, throw hacks with the dishonest in and everyone questions anyone. It's a decay to the drag community.

Honest people made "hacked 1/4" rooms.

Last edited:
Oh woopie... Now instead of being accused of running Nitrous(in a lobbies where its turned off and getting kicked on the regular.) I can now look forward to being called a Hacker and getting kicked even more for no 🤬 reason.:boggled::crazy:

AAAAnnnnnnndddddd there goes GT6.... I suggest PD commences the banning IMMEDIATELY and contain this before it gets to gt5 level (which will take a bit longer, because the community/gift features aren't here yet Smart move, holding it off, now that I think about it. Expect the delay to be LONGER now, to keep these cars from spreading). A third level of encryption as well...

PD could implement an online registration process the same way Facebook does with pictures. Basically, your favorite cars list would be approved or disallowed using an algorithm, and if the algorithm failed, a complaint based review. The hackers would still be able to make their cars, they would just be unusable in an online format. It would take a little while to set up for PD initially, but the result would be an online 'Garden of Eden' whereby sin had not entered the world.

So has this ruf, anyway fit is boring :lol:

Someone thinks he's cool.

Guess from the editing of that vid that no thought was given to actually slowing/stopping it.
How typically noob.... Back to the drawing board children.

Last edited:
Someone thinks he's cool.

Guessing from the editing of that vid that no thought was given to actually slowing/stopping it.
How typically noob.... Back to the drawing board children.
I know that fast cars are too fast for some people intelligence :)

How much that needs slow down that you get what's going?

I know that fast cars are too fast for some people intelligence :)

How much that needs slow down that you get what's going?

LMAO
I'm going to cut you some slack as English clearly is not your language of choice.

The current (real life) land speed record is over 760mph (not KPH) and guess what... it stops without crashing out.
And its more of a car than those pixels making up that crappy RUF in your vid.

Where's your intelligence at now?

images

LMAO
I'm going to cut you some slack as English clearly is not your language of choice.

The current (real life) land speed record is over 760mph (not KPH) and guess what... it stops without crashing out.
And its more of a car than those pixels making up that crappy RUF in your vid.

Where's your intelligence at now?

images
Finnish that same please?

We have nothing to worry about this because people are getting banned for simple reasons. We can all fight this together and is by reporting any of those suspicious players and PD will do the rest:tdown:👎 I hate hackers and PD really needs to get their game going. We need updates and New cars!! A recycle gt5 and wow this game is even worst than gt5 because it took them dum hackers a while to hack but Gt6, less than 3 months:banghead::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back