Were can I see my garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 18 comments
  • 1,779 views
Messages
1,436
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
Shoot_Da_Car
Messages
ROTA DRIFTER
I want to look at my garage (my actual in-game garage) online, on any website.
Can I do that at-all?
Thanks.

EDIT:Re-edited Thanks to Guardian
 
Last edited:
The only real way to do this is to go to http://www.mygranturismo.net/, make an account, and fill up your garage with everything you have.

Then you can put the link to your garage in your signature so other people can see what you have if they want to trade with you.

Hope this helps. 👍
 
I wanna look at my garage on gt5 life
Online/On the internet/On my computer
Can I do that
Thanks:tup:

I am pretty sure the only way to view your garage is in GT5***. (ie: Web browser, phone, etc)

Also, please fix your spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

To quote the AUP: "You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters."

***EDIT: I meant you can only view your garage in GT5, not through other means like your phone or web browser. Just trying to clear up any confusion I may have caused.
 
Last edited:
I am pretty sure the only way to view your garage is in GT5. (ie: Web browser, phone, etc)

Also, please fix your spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

To quote the AUP: "You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters."

I don't understand where grammar is wrong
 
Last edited:
I dont understand were grammar is roung

"Don't", "where", "wrong". There's a couple places.

But as CallMeDan said, you can't really see your garage unless you're playing GT5. You can make a garage on mygranturismo.net, but you won't see your actual cars.
 
"Don't", "where", "wrong". There's a couple places.

But as CallMeDan said, you can't really see your garage unless you're playing GT5. You can make a garage on mygranturismo.net, but you won't see your actual cars.

👍
 
"Don't", "where", "wrong". There's a couple places.

But as CallMeDan said, you can't really see your garage unless you're playing GT5. You can make a garage on mygranturismo.net, but you won't see your actual cars.

He's talking about the starting thread thanks:

EDIT: fixed the other thread that you are referring:)
 
I want to look at my garage (my actual in-game garage) online, on any website.
Can I do that at-all?
Thanks. 👍

There, now you can answer him without 5 of you jumping on the high-horse. 👍

-------

And to answer:

No, there are no websites available where you can view your GT5 garage online. :(
If you do create a mygranturismo account, and update it frequently, it would work in the same fashion as the website you're after.
 
Last edited:

There, now you can answer him without 5 of you jumping on the high-horse. 👍

-------

And to answer:

No, there are no websites available where you can view your GT5 garage online. :(
If you do create a mygranturismo account, and update it frequently, it would work in the same fashion as the website you're after.


Thanks
 
No problem. ;)

Just make me angry. When its still understandable and I have 2-5 people telling me about my grammar even thou Its read-able

I have dyslexia (spelling,writeing disability)
so i have my reasons for bad grammar
Thanks alot 👍

I have used what you said above and Re-edited the topic paragraph
 
Just make me angry. When its still understandable and I have 2-5 people telling me about my grammar even thou Its read-able
*snip*
I have used what you said above and Re-edited the topic paragraph

You didn't have to edit your OP, it was completely legible. 👍

I can completely understand one person suggesting to you politely to edited your spelling** but when multiple people start jumping on the criticising band-wagon it's just ridiculous. :irked:

Anyways, I hope you got your question answered. ;)👍

**EDIT: that's before they know about your dyslexia. Anyone who criticises the spelling of someone who they know has your fore-mentioned 'disability' is a complete 🤬
 
You didn't have to edit your OP, it was completely legible. 👍

I can completely understand one person suggesting to you politely to edited your spelling; but when multiple people start jumping on the criticising band-wagon it's just ridiculous. :irked:

Anyways, I hope you got your question answered. ;)👍

It did thanks:)
 
I believe, that should read "your high-horse" :)

(Fixed. 👍)

Not if I'm using it as a metaphor, for multiple person(s).
Considering what happened for two-thirds of this thread, your just embarrassing yourself by continuing the hypocritical spell-checking.*

*especially when you need corrected yourself. :ouch:

 
Last edited:
I don't understand what you're getting at, and I'm not playing this childish game. :rolleyes:

Pot calling kettle black - that's all. And it is childish that he should keep bringing up poor grammar - I don't see the word Moderator next to his name, so there's no need for him to even bother wasting his time.
 
Back