Were do you get red FGT from. ?

Messages
208
Messages
kierancrabtree12
I'm not talking about the ferrari f1s.
Can you spray the silver FGT. ?
 
got mine from online dealership. for xmas time . has it changed color again?
 
Then do some online races and the garage will update. Repeat until you get a red one.
 
I have a blue a red and a white one, I am going to collect every colour, when you buy one from online garage it fades out then after a few days another colour one will appear
 
Peter, do you have a silver FGT?

I'll trade you my red one for it. I wouldn't have chosen red if I had a choice.



If you do have the silver one and are willing to swap, add me. PSN: T-Fish
 
It's different colors in everyone's online store. It's white in mine. I had the blue one already so I have not bought it. Someone gifted me a yellow one too.
 
Back