Werty's Garage *Re-opened*

  • Thread starter Thread starter werty_56-1
  • 81 comments
  • 4,099 views
I have a '98 midget II D Type in Red Mica 0/0/0 what do you want to trade for it
 
I am interested in these:


Volkswagen :

- Lupo Cup Car'00 - #8

Fiat :

-500 F'65, Beige Sabbia
Nissan :

- MM-R CUP CAR'01 - #77
:)
 
I am interested in these:


Volkswagen :

- Lupo Cup Car'00 - #8

Fiat :

-500 F'65, Beige Sabbia
Nissan :

- MM-R CUP CAR'01 - #77
:)

sure, hey mate do you know all the midget colours ?
 
good but i only goma update ths tomorrw
 
I have a 0/0/0 midget in off black mica,I can send after reset tuesday. I'm looking for a classic muscle or 2000 B-Day ticket.
 
i just saw your trade thread and i need these .........

Plymouth
Superbird'70 - Sandpeble Beige
Cuda 440 SIX PACK'71 , Sandalwood Beige

i can send more chrome paint if you want.
 
i just saw your trade thread and i need these .........

Plymouth
Superbird'70 - Sandpeble Beige
Cuda 440 SIX PACK'71 , Sandalwood Beige

i can send more chrome paint if you want.

do you have the midget black 000
 
I have a 0/0/0 midget in off black mica,I can send after reset tuesday. I'm looking for a classic muscle or 2000 B-Day ticket.

i dont have tickets to trade only those cars sorry
 
ok how about for CHEVELLE SS 454'70, Astro Blue Metalic.
 
do you have the midget black 000

is this the one your talking about? the Daihatsu Midget II D type ?98 (S)

im pretty shure i do let me check my garage and i will let you know wen im done.


--->edit<--- im done checking and i got a little scared wen i couldnt find it in my garage then i realized its still a green ticket car. so yes i have it. :) as a green ticket :D
 
Last edited:
is this the one your talking about? the Daihatsu Midget II D type ?98 (S)

im pretty shure i do let me check my garage and i will let you know wen im done.


--->edit<--- im done checking and i got a little scared wen i couldnt find it in my garage then i realized its still a green ticket car. so yes i have it. :) as a green ticket :D

colour ?
 
do you have the midget black 000

since you only asked me for the black one it was the only one i looked for. so........ yes i have your off black Daihatsu Midget II D type ?98 (S)
 
Last edited:
since you only asked me for the black one it was the only one i looked for. So........ Yes i have your off black daihatsu midget ii d type ?98 (s)

0/0/0 ?
 
If it's a green ticket then it will be 0/0/0 mate..:lol:
 
is stil in green ticket form the green ticket is a 100% garantee that it will be 0/0/0
 
no problem dude i can wait as long as it takes for your next open car/ticket trade day.
 
i saw that your getting the black midget from Igwyana on the 23rd do you still want me to send you mine?
 
i saw that your getting the black midget from Igwyana on the 23rd do you still want me to send you mine?

no thanks , do you have the 370z Academy in blue 0/0/0 ?
 
Back