• 103 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

projects2k

(Banned)
United Kingdom
huddersfield
JSD-DUDDY
Good luck with that, although you do seem to have trouble with the most basic English...

You agreed to that when signed up. Please adhere to it in future.

How, im not going to write formally here now am I?

Last edited:
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
MSTER232
PS3 =/= Xbox 360
This looks like a very decent team, and I like your OP. The only thing that I would have against it though is that it lacks colour in my opinion. Other then that, everything looks great and good luck from Toxic Dose Crew :) !

projects2k

(Banned)
United Kingdom
huddersfield
JSD-DUDDY
Thanks, and im still new to this stuff i will try to make it more appreciable.

Romania
Bucuresti
so2fast4u
yep its been locked because of so2fast4u

I don't think so.
The reason was another one, related to your childish behaviour.
Don't blame me for your incompetence to deal with a situation.

And in the case i was related to the lock of your thread i am sorry and i regret that.
Would feel rather sad to ruin a child's playfield.

P.S. Gunners (the only decent drifter listed up there IMO) is not in your team. fix the post please.
And Do Not Answer this post, i do NOT want another flame war that ends with your thread Locked.

projects2k

(Banned)
United Kingdom
huddersfield
JSD-DUDDY
I don't think so.

And in the case i was related to the lock of your thread i am sorry and i regret that.

P.S. Gunners (the only decent drifter listed up there IMO) is not in your team. fix the post please.
And Do Not Answer this post, i do NOT want another flame war that ends with your thread Locked.

Stay of my thread noob.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
MSTER232
PS3 =/= Xbox 360
I don't think so.

Stay of my thread noob.

Guys, let's calm down, as arguing with each other is simply not the way forward. Lets keep this on topic before things get out of hand.

Romania
Bucuresti
so2fast4u
Guys, let's calm down, as arguing with each other is simply not the way forward. Lets keep this on topic before things get out of hand.

Coulden't agree more.
To bad he can't wrap it around his head and simply not answer to the text i imputed asking him Not to reply, oh well, kids... will they ever learn?

projects2k

(Banned)
United Kingdom
huddersfield
JSD-DUDDY
Coulden't agree more.
To bad he can't wrap it around his head and simply not answer to the text i imputed asking him Not to reply, oh well, kids... will they ever learn?

Keep this thread clean, got something to say then inbox me!

Finland
Liquicity
Sealii
sillipurnukka
^cant agree more mster23
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/21645917.jpg

massradia1

(Banned)
massradia1
damn that picture of the black rx7 you put on here to show my favourite car, well old one, no offence but that is way too far from the apex for me :/

projects2k

(Banned)
United Kingdom
huddersfield
JSD-DUDDY
massradia1
damn that picture of the black rx7 you put on here to show my favourite car, well old one, no offence but that is way too far from the apex for me :/

I will upload the one you sent me, been at the gym doing cardio. Its a 🤬

United States
Arizona
GTP_Drop5
Android or iphone it should be easy to click check mark and press send private message mate. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.