West Slide Connections-Now Recruiting!

• Thread starter projects2k
  • 103 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that, although you do seem to have trouble with the most basic English...

You agreed to that when signed up. Please adhere to it in future.

How, im not going to write formally here now am I?

Last edited:
This looks like a very decent team, and I like your OP. The only thing that I would have against it though is that it lacks colour in my opinion. Other then that, everything looks great and good luck from Toxic Dose Crew :) !

yep its been locked because of so2fast4u

I don't think so.
The reason was another one, related to your childish behaviour.
Don't blame me for your incompetence to deal with a situation.

And in the case i was related to the lock of your thread i am sorry and i regret that.
Would feel rather sad to ruin a child's playfield.

P.S. Gunners (the only decent drifter listed up there IMO) is not in your team. fix the post please.
And Do Not Answer this post, i do NOT want another flame war that ends with your thread Locked.

I don't think so.

And in the case i was related to the lock of your thread i am sorry and i regret that.

P.S. Gunners (the only decent drifter listed up there IMO) is not in your team. fix the post please.
And Do Not Answer this post, i do NOT want another flame war that ends with your thread Locked.

Stay of my thread noob.

I don't think so.

Stay of my thread noob.

Guys, let's calm down, as arguing with each other is simply not the way forward. Lets keep this on topic before things get out of hand.

Guys, let's calm down, as arguing with each other is simply not the way forward. Lets keep this on topic before things get out of hand.

Coulden't agree more.
To bad he can't wrap it around his head and simply not answer to the text i imputed asking him Not to reply, oh well, kids... will they ever learn?

Coulden't agree more.
To bad he can't wrap it around his head and simply not answer to the text i imputed asking him Not to reply, oh well, kids... will they ever learn?

Keep this thread clean, got something to say then inbox me!

^cant agree more mster23
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/21645917.jpg

damn that picture of the black rx7 you put on here to show my favourite car, well old one, no offence but that is way too far from the apex for me :/

massradia1
damn that picture of the black rx7 you put on here to show my favourite car, well old one, no offence but that is way too far from the apex for me :/

I will upload the one you sent me, been at the gym doing cardio. Its a 🤬

Android or iphone it should be easy to click check mark and press send private message mate. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back