>>WF1C<< - World F1 Championships (F2007) - Season 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter MajikTom
  • 79 comments
  • 6,078 views

Do you prefer ABS on or off?

  • No ABS

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • ABS = 1

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3
Well, we still have time before this series starts. I'm still trying to get sponsors to augment the prize pool.
 
I look forward to it!
 
Sorry, I forgot about this one. How are the EU people going to join if it's so late? I wouldn't mind if it was an hour or even a half hour earlier. I know from experience that these rarely start at the listed time.
 
Id still like to join .. considering starting a team
 
The time in OP may or may not change. Since my sons and I are now racing Karts IRL, Saturdays will often be practice for Sunday racing.
 
Practice 1472-4711-0167-3383-4490
1472-6118-3787-3249-8762 - some wanker took over when I went for oil
1472-6118-4259-7715-1137
Good racin' Stig. I love good competition!

Keepin' up with Stig...
road_c10.jpg


Workin' hard for the money...
road_c12.jpg


Pimpin' the draft...
road_c13.jpg


And the weener is...
road_c11.jpg
 
Last edited:
Anyone set up a room? I'll be up today.
 
Go ahead and post the room, or join IMMORTAL and we can switch cars throughout, since we are racing the same tracks for both series at some point.
 
Practice
1472-6118-3615-5263-8270
 
Last edited:
1472-6118-3830-2747-1015
 
Last edited:
Pre-Season race tomorrow night!
 
Bad news, my parents are busy tonight that involing me to go somewheres, sorry that I can't join you guyd
 
Last edited:
Really sory Tom.
I have noticed now that the Race time is again later.
I dont can drive your seires.
Its much to late for me.
 
I didn't know this much is going on. I need to check more often

One question, what's up with the liveries? How is that possible?
 
Are you guys racing again soon? Please PM me if so.
 
This series has been revived. It runs late at night so all you other Hockey parents and players can race after spending the day at the local Arena.
 
This series has been revived. It runs late at night so all you other Hockey parents and players can race after spending the day at the local Arena.

Yay, the World F1 Championship is back.
 
Hi Tom. I'm disappointed I cant do this. I have to get up at 5:30am Sunday mornings usually.
 
05H00 for us in the UK?? a girls gotta get her beauty sleep.
 
I dont like the tire rule where you have to do X laps on the right tire. To me it takes away any pit strategy their could possibly be, and it hurts anyone who slides or spins and ruins their tires.

Its fine to have 2 compounds, say medium and hard but you should be able to do as many laps as you want on either as long as you use both.
 
Back