(Thread deleted by user)

I wanted that car added to the next update or the next update after that.
Yes, your several posts on the topic do indicate that - but what makes you think it's actually in the pipeline at all?
I’m really tired of people telling me that licensing is complicated on certain cars like this, why can’t they negotiate it with no issue?
Umm... because licensing is complicated?

Sometimes brands just aren't interested in licensing particular cars; they see no value in exposure for that vehicle because they're not trying to sell the vehicle currently. Even if they're willing, brands want money to licence their products, and the people who licence them don't want to pay money - and they have to come to an agreement on how little money the brand is willing to accept and how much money the licensee is willing to pay.

...or maybe it's because there is already 4 Aventador variants in the game, and throwing in yet another one wouldn't add much value for most people.

...or maybe it's because there is already 4 Aventador variants in the game, and throwing in yet another one wouldn't add much value for most people.
And don't forget cars based on the Aventador platform:
  • Centenario
  • SC20
  • Sián Roadster
  • Veneno
I'm leaving out the Essenza SCV12 since it takes things a bit more far, but I kinda consider it part of the family too. So yeah, never going to happen.

Isn't the Aventador J good enough? I mean, it's a barchetta version of the original, but even then that's a hard-to-find vehicle in the game.

Last edited:
And let's be real here, Forza rarely adds spiders, roadsters and convertible versions of existing cars. We do have the Sian Roadster in FH5, and the Sian FKP 37 coupe in FM8. In the context of Lamborghini spiders and roadsters, FH1 had the Reventon Roadster, and the Gallardo Superleggera was complemented with the Spyder Performante.

Back