What about this Mission Race: Tsukuba 30 Laps fuel,tyres AND RAIN: just 5.000 Credit Payout`?

Austria
Austria
So as the title says: Mission Race Tsukuba 30 Laps with fuel and trye wear: and 5.000 Credits?
Also it STARTS TO RAIN in this race. This is so frustrating.

I could do maybe with the low payout if it doenst rain. But honestly (i am bit of a filthy casual who tries to get into GT again) i hate rain races in GT7. I hate them. Yeah you can put up the heavy wet tyres up beforehand, or during a pitstop. But it rains in too many races where you can chekc weather conditions before hand.

For instance in the Porsche Cup during the Nordschleife it rains and the AI is basically unbeatable. I am really frustrated and it lowers my ability to just enjoy the game...

The thing is you cant even prepare for a "rainy race" because you just dont know beforehand.
It just starts to rain. No weatherforcast no nothing. Terrible.
Because if i could i would just avoid rainy weather... like the plague.
OR: make the payouts HUGE so its worth enduring the pain of those races..

Normally if i try and get a fitting car i can get first really in most races... but when it rains though.. not so much. The AI is inconsistent i feel.

I am pretty unhappy with things.. even after the 1 million credits.. oh. wait.. half of it is gone because i bought tyres for several cars.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was such a f joke.

SnNBAR9.gif

The mission is a bit of a joke. The conditions aren't the same every time, you can have one race with far more wet laps than another one, so the leaderboard is a bit meaningless. Also, when you try to improve your time with repeat attempts, you get zero credits for it.

But if you want to do it easily, use the Gr.4 Huracan with SH tyres, and no-stop it with fuel mix 6 and short shifting. I won by over a minute.

It’s not actually that difficult.
I used that 4wd Yaris on sports medium and lightly tuned.
First two laps I left the fuel on 6 and went full out. When the rain hits, turned the fuel down to 1, and started shifting early to conserve fuel further. Managed to stretch the fuel and tires to lap 20. Which is about the time where the track is starting to dry again.
Did a pit stop, refueled, sports softs on and the fuel mixture back to 6 and full rev before shifting again for the remainder of the race.
The AI starts pitting again towards the end of the race, which you won’t need to. So even if your aren’t initially catching the ones in front, eventually you will.

So as the title says: Mission Race Tsukuba 30 Laps with fuel and trye wear: and 5.000 Credits?

I could do maybe with the low payout if it doenst rain. But honestly (i am bit of a filthy casual who tries to get into GT again) i hate rain races in GT7. I hate them. Yeah you can put up the heavy wet tyres up beforehand, or during a pitstop. But it rains in too many races where you can chekc weather conditions before hand.

For instance in the Porsche Cup during the Nordschleife it rains and the AI is basically unbeatable. I am really frustrated and it lowers my ability to just enjoy the game...
How did you put on wet tyres? It only allows SS SM And SH for me. I purchased the wet tyres for the car for 28k, and I can't even use it .

Actually i assumed you can, can you not put up wet tyres before?
Sorry my bad. But as others mentioned you can change them during pit right?

Actually i assumed you can, can you not put up wet tyres before?
Sorry my bad. But as others mentioned you can change them during pit right?
It didn't offer it for me in pit, I haven't tried putting it on before the race.

You cannot do wets or intermediates. I’ve seen quite a few people talking about this without actually trying it.

Anyway just take any 4wd car go lean fuel and just feather the throttle around the track. Lambo mentioned up there seems to get shockingly good gas mileage compared to the r32 I used. I had to pit once.

Also yes payouts are stupidly low but atleast you get prize cars at the end of the chapter.

Last edited:

You are right my friend. I still do not understand if PD get crazy or just did the game because " have to". The most important things that all players have to do are: 1) DO NOT BUY CREDITS ON LINE, if you like the word say " Microtransition". 2) Keep complaing, it's the only way to get the game fixed. Thanks to community complain the next weeks they will place a big patch that should improve part of the game. I believe PD realized they made big mistakes.

You cannot do wets or intermediates. I’ve seen quite a few people talking about this without actually trying it.

Anyway just take any 4wd car go lean fuel and just feather the throttle around the track. Lambo mentioned up there seems to get shockingly good gas mileage compared to the r32 I used. I had to pit once.

Also yes payouts are stupidly low but atleast you get prize cars at the end of the chapter.
Yeah I checked, you can't use any wets before or during the race either.
Is there any car that can do the entire race without stopping?

Some of the AI cars are extremely fast in the wet, the only reason I could do this race, is because they also pit a ridiculous amount a times, like 3 times in a 30 lap race.

m76
Yeah I checked, you can't use any wets before or during the race either.
Is there any car that can do the entire race without stopping?

Some of the AI cars are extremely fast in the wet, the only reason I could do this race, is because they also pit a ridiculous amount a times, like 3 times in a 30 lap race.
yeah if you sign on with lamborghini the gr3 lambo you get for free can do it without pitting i just had a friend test it. oh but the caveat being you really gotta be careful with the throttle as well as running max lean.

Last edited:
yeah if you sign on with lamborghini the gr3 lambo you get for free can do it without pitting i just had a friend test it. oh but the caveat being you really gotta be careful with the throttle as well as running max lean.
Do you mean the Gr.4? AWD makes it much easier. Yes, that car can definitely no-stop the race, but you do need to short shift as well as use mix 6. Basically, you can use 3.3% fuel per lap, so you just look at the % at the end of each lap and adjust your shifting to keep it on track. The AIs will all stop at least once, sometimes all at least twice, and the pit stop takes a huge amount of time, so no-stopping makes it pretty easy.

Just for clarity, in the Mission Races, you get credits for each position. So if you finish first the first time out, you get credits for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. So it is 10,000 credits for winning.

This also applies for Circuit Experience and License Tests. You get each credit reward once, but they stack.

Do you mean the Gr.4? AWD makes it much easier. Yes, that car can definitely no-stop the race, but you do need to short shift as well as use mix 6. Basically, you can use 3.3% fuel per lap, so you just look at the % at the end of each lap and adjust your shifting to keep it on track. The AIs will all stop at least once, sometimes all at least twice, and the pit stop takes a huge amount of time, so no-stopping makes it pretty easy.
ah must be gr4 then, I think you're the person i read the info from on another thread about this race. I told my friend to use whichever lambo you get from signing for that race and he did. It gets shockingly good gas mileage as i definitely could not with the r32 i had to pit once around 20 lap mark

Last edited:
I find it a bit weird also, i think the mission before was "pass a few cars" and this one is a THIRTY LAP race.. i mean am all for challenge but this sequence of mission is hilarious :D

But man.. i just put a Turbo in this Mitsubhis LAncer 15 with RM tyres and this thing how should i put it: IT GOES, it feels fantastic on the track just pure bliss to drive .. fantastic.
Sometimes when i put in some parts really quick the car isnt stable.. some cars get really unstable during throttle lift at high speeds (probably something with LSD?).. not sure why(yet) i will get into those details in the coming time.. step by step right now.

Last edited:
Currently halfway through this (quick F1 qualifying break) for the third time. On for a win with a rally car after two previous failures.

It’s a bit annoying as it starts to rain, but you don’t get an option to use inters or wets. I would have thought that the point of staying out or pitting in the wet would be if you could hang on with dry condition tires or do you lose time to pit and get the correct tires for the conditions.

Mind you, it’s still really stupid that before a race you don’t usually get an indication if there’s a chance of rain or not. And in any cases if it can rain on a circuit it almost always does.

Currently halfway through this (quick F1 qualifying break) for the third time. On for a win with a rally car after two previous failures.

It’s a bit annoying as it starts to rain, but you don’t get an option to use inters or wets. I would have thought that the point of staying out or pitting in the wet would be if you could hang on with dry condition tires or do you lose time to pit and get the correct tires for the conditions.

Mind you, it’s still really stupid that before a race you don’t usually get an indication if there’s a chance of rain or not. And in any cases if it can rain on a circuit it almost always does.
Yes. Exactly. You can not check for weather conditions and apply tyres for it. Why? Weatherforecasts are pretty much spot on these days...if we talk about realism.
And then you have: Race. Rain. No Rain Tyres. Its almost as GT7 needs do be a bit eccentric in its ways, just to be special, but without making any kind of sense.

Last edited:
Yes. Exactly. You can not check for weather conditions and apply tyres for it. Why? Weatherforecasts are pretty much spot on these days...if we talk about realism.
And then you have: Race. Rain. No Rain Tyres. Its almost as GT7 needs do be a bit eccentric in its ways, just to be special, but without making any kind of sense.
I think if we wanna be SUPER technical the sport tires they force you to use are street tires aka they have tread for the rain. We just cant use rain racing tires. lol

Actually, it pays 10k if you gold 😆
I didn't think its was a difficult race. I used a lancer evo (you get in some menu from the cafe), with medium tires, and did all the race with fuel mix 6. I made just one stop, while the AI had to make 3.

The mission is a bit of a joke. The conditions aren't the same every time, you can have one race with far more wet laps than another one, so the leaderboard is a bit meaningless. Also, when you try to improve your time with repeat attempts, you get zero credits for it.

But if you want to do it easily, use the Gr.4 Huracan with SH tyres, and no-stop it with fuel mix 6 and short shifting. I won by over a minute.
All the missions are like that. Random wind speed and direction or rain severity. The F1500T passing mission at Spa is supposed to be wet but you can keep reloading until you get a purple radar monsoon and the AI can’t drive in it.

Back