what all can i us to transfor cars from

teh x port the gameshark (aint sure) and a tv cable (sumthing like that)
 
THEYRE IS NO CODE FOR GT3 !!!!!!UNDERSTAND!!!!


codes are for noob

(only gameshark can provide u with some CODES!!( aha what a ****ing word))
 
Do you have the NTSC version of the game or PAL ?
 
For Real you need to slow down when you type, it took me 2 or 3 times to get the gist of what you wrote, anyways, as stated before there are no codes, but Im buying a new dexdrive (right name?) for $5 at some electronic boutique. Not expensive and well worth the payoff.
 
Originally posted by justin-hatfield
what all can i us to transfor cars from all u guys to my ps 2
Can I ask one thing of you please. Talk properly. Your english sucks.
 
Jeez dude, calm down..... Just having some fun.
I Don't really mean anything, dude.
 
Calm down for real man I didnt mean anything by saying that, i was merely suggesting it as a point of courtesy, because we are answering your questions and the least you can do is make sure we dont have to read what you wrote more than once.
 
Originally posted by justin-hatfield
hi just whant to ask a ? but u guys are ****ing *****is

I still no understand.....opps sorry just had to mock the foreign guy.......sorry

Ja, use a sharkport and dont use cheats
 
Back