What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,461 comments
I was thinking the same. I would like to play brand specific events and that the reward car is a car that you cannot buy in game or that is listed on the official carlist. Like playing an Aston Martin event and the reward is the one-off Aston Martin Victor.
If they manage to hide more than 200-reward cars then I'm for it. :D

I'd love to see all the current WEC and DTM vehicles make it into the game, complete with the liveries.

Some of the entires from latest Nurburgring 24 hours (like Opel Manta and Dacia Logan especially) would be welcome

but most of all I'm enthralled by the car selection during the Goodwood Revival that took place this past weekend, and the sheer number of classic vehicles from the 50s and 60s was amazing, especially stuff like the Ford Thunderbird and the BMW 700

At the very least ALL the current hypercars and LMP2s are a must

maybe the F1 2022 regulations prototype too? Or we'll see another collab between GT and Mercedes to bring their new regulations car into the game

As an un-apologetic Corvette fanatic, I want more 'Vettes. Surely something as modern-day relevant as the C8 will work its way into the game in both production and GTLM/Gr.3/Gr.4 versions. I greatly miss spinning the GT5 1990 ZR-1 around tracks, as that car inhabited my high school age dreams. The Gran Sport version from that same era was fun too. My other wishes include Cadillac DPi from IMSA, Hyundai Veloster N LM-GTE and the GT Vision Chaparral so I can do jumps and stunts at Willow Springs.

Since PD and Toyota are now partners, I would love to see some more Toyota cars, especially the GR lineup:

Yaris WRC Rally Car
Yaris GRMN
Yaris Hybrid GR Sport (My second car)
Corolla Hybrid hatchback GR Sport
Corolla Hybrid sedan GR Sport
C-HR Hybrid GR Sport
2014 Aygo (My first car)
2020 Yaris Hybrid Limited Edition or similar with digital dash
GR Super Sport Concept
Camry TRD
Avalon TRD
RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid (one of the fastest Toyotas you can buy)

BMW i8

Honda E
Honda Civic Type R 2020

Peugeot 208 GT-line 2019
Peugeot 9X8

Renault Twingo 2014
Renault Twin'Run

Some Nissan cars...
Juke NISMO RS
2023 Z
370Z Anniversary edition
370Z NISMO

Tesla Model S Plaid
Tesla Model 3
Tesla Model X
Tesla Model Y
😄

The new Corvette Stingray.
Chevrolet Sonic sedan (2012 T300) with the orange dashboard.

Even some Russian cars maybe, since they have the Red Square for the photomode locations)

Lada Vesta Sport
Lada Vesta WTCC

Off course I'll be happy to see returning cars like the Lexus LFA and the quirky cars like the Benz wagon and even the Kei-cars like the meme Alto Works Limited. This is a game about building car collections and about history. =)

Last edited:
Even some Russian cars maybe, since they have the Red Square for the photomode locations)

Lada Vesta Sport
Lada Vesta WTCC
this was actually a headscrather for me for the longest time. We're one of the closest countries for PD to travel to so they can scan/photo the cars, probably even quickly find some of the USSR ones as we've lots of people taking care of retro autos, and yet despite having 8 standalone titles in the series, Gran Turismo features zero cars from Russia and the neighbouring territories. Just odd.

this was actually a headscrather for me for the longest time. We're one of the closest countries for PD to travel to so they can scan/photo the cars, probably even quickly find some of the USSR ones as we've lots of people taking care of retro autos, and yet despite having 8 standalone titles in the series, Gran Turismo features zero cars from Russia and the neighbouring territories. Just odd.
Yeah. The lack of Korean cars is very strange.
Here are some new cool cars:

KIA Stinger GT
KIA K5 GT-Line
Hyundai i30 N
Hyundai Veloster N
Hyundai Elantra N
Genesis G70

The Elantra is just 😍
2022-hyundai-elantra-n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah. The lack of Korean cars is very strange.
Here are some new cool cars:

KIA Stinger GT
KIA K5 GT-Line
Hyundai i30 N
Hyundai Veloster N
Hyundai Elantra N
Genesis G70

The Elantra is just 😍
2022-hyundai-elantra-n.jpg
I only expect to see the Stinger, G70 and i30N in GT7.

1999 Reynard-Honda CART series Indycar, which took Juan Pablo Montoya to his first major championship in racing. Who we now know would go on to become one of the best all-round drivers of the modern era of racing.

This car would also take the spot for most powerful (non-fictional) race car in Gran Turismo with roughly 950HP if added.

1632667425908.png

1632621730614.png

Last edited:
Since PD and Toyota are now partners, I would love to see some more Toyota cars, especially the GR lineup:

Yaris WRC Rally Car
Yaris GRMN
Yaris Hybrid GR Sport (My second car)
Corolla Hybrid hatchback GR Sport
Corolla Hybrid sedan GR Sport
C-HR Hybrid GR Sport
2014 Aygo (My first car)
2020 Yaris Hybrid Limited Edition or similar with digital dash
GR Super Sport Concept
Camry TRD
Avalon TRD
RAV4 Plug-in Hybrid (one of the fastest Toyotas you can buy)

BMW i8

Honda E
Honda Civic Type R 2020

Peugeot 208 GT-line 2019
Peugeot 9X8

Renault Twingo 2014
Renault Twin'Run

Some Nissan cars...
Juke NISMO RS
2023 Z
370Z Anniversary edition
370Z NISMO

Tesla Model S Plaid
Tesla Model 3
Tesla Model X
Tesla Model Y
😄

The new Corvette Stingray.
Chevrolet Sonic sedan (2012 T300) with the orange dashboard.

Lada Vesta Sport
Lada Vesta WTCC

Off course I'll be happy to see returning cars like the Lexus LFA and the quirky cars like the Benz wagon and even the Kei-cars like the meme Alto Works Limited. This is a game about building car collections and about history. =)
Some historic Toyotas that’d be cool to see added:

1979 Supra (A40)
1632657818539.jpeg

1966 Corolla Sprinter (E15)
1632657103569.jpeg

1957 FJ25 Land Cruiser competition for the Willys
1632657434378.jpeg

1936 Model AA
1632657963592.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd love to have Sochi Autodrom. Very similar to Rome (GT2)

Completely respect your opinion, but neither of these would be any fun whatsoever to drive in GT7... The charm of old (slow) cars just doesn't translate to video games
Me and my PSN buddies used to setup one-make Fiat 500 (1960's) races nearly every night. We would have an almost full lobby each race. Not surprising people enjoyed having small cars that could host competitive raced on tracks like the nordschleife, and be surprisingly fast thanks to car tuning. If it wasn't for a lot of those old and slow cars, most of my great online memories from the PS3 era games wouldn't exist.

Last edited:
Hey all,

What all new cars do you want to see in GT7? (All new meaning never seen before in the franchise)

Personally, I would love to see:

MB AMG GT Black Edition
Ferrari 488 Pista
Lambo Huracan Evo
And some of the new GT3 cars (I.E. AMG GT3 Evo, Audi R8 LMS Evo, Huracan GT3 Evo, AM Vantage GT3 2020 etc.)
As well as the 570s GT4 and newer Gr.4 cars.

And of course, I would love to see all of the classic cars or modern classics from previous GT games return.

How about you?
I Would want to see:

1957 Chevy
Chevrolet Chevelle
Chevrolet Corvette C8
Corvette C8.R
2017 Chevrolet Suburban
(GM) Cadillac CT5 V Blackwing
Cadillac El Dorado
Ford T-Bird
Ford Crown Vic
2020 Shelby GT500