What all new cars do you want to see in GT7?

• Thread starter iMatazzie
  • 2,496 comments
If you are happy with your comparison between the 037 and the M1, well.... that's fine for me... :lol: 🤣

What? Am I the only one that sees it? I always thought the M1, Kimera and Pantera must have been designed by the same person.
No offense but let's be serious, please.
The M1's design was from Giugiaro (based on the "Studie", a concept-car from Paul Bracq in 1971), the 037's design was from Pininfarina, and the Pantera was designed by Tom Tjaarda.

If you are happy with your comparison between the 037 and the M1, well.... that's fine for me... :lol: 🤣

No offense but let's be serious, please.
The M1's design was from Giugiaro (based on the "Studie", a concept-car from Paul Bracq in 1971), the 037's design was from Pininfarina, and the Pantera was designed by Tom Tjaarda.
I am being serious. The thing looks like it’s got a bmw front end. I am happy with my comparison. If you look at a AMC javelin and a Mustang Mach 1, both look very similar, but different enough to know the differences between the two. Designed by different people (at least I think so). You don’t have to be offended by my opinion on the designs. Haha I think they share a lot of similarities. Maybe aspects some are not able to notice or pick up on immediately.

Honestly it’s almost an amalgamation of a few different cars. It has some Ferrari 288 GTO qualities to it as well as BMW with some outrageous Lancia qualities like how the stratos is just kind of weird but cool at the same time. Like the Kimera’s LARGE duck wing.

Anyway can try to talk me out of it but you won’t. I know what I see. Keep in mind I’m not saying it looks JUST like it. I think I initially said it reminded me of an M1 or looks similar to an M1. I did not say, if I didn’t know any better I’d say that’s an M1! Haha

*** I know the cars weren’t designed by the same person, I was meaning it comes across like that in a subtle way. To me anyway.

Last edited:
Matra Rancho

1709144414718.png

A few cars that I have in Assetto Corsa that I would love to see in GT7. Trying to style these as “Hagerty Cards”, similar to the Legend Cars Dealership

Attachments

• Red Bull Racing RB20 '24.jpeg
    Red Bull Racing RB20 '24.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Toyota GR Supra GT500 '21.jpeg
    Toyota GR Supra GT500 '21.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 21
  • BMW M4 GT3 '22.jpeg
    BMW M4 GT3 '22.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500 '21.jpeg
    Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500 '21.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 17
  • BMW M4 Turbo DTM '19.jpeg
    BMW M4 Turbo DTM '19.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Honda NSX-GT '21.jpeg
    Honda NSX-GT '21.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 19
  • HOONIGAN Porsche “Hoonipigasus” 911 Pikes Peak Special ‘22.jpeg
    HOONIGAN Porsche “Hoonipigasus” 911 Pikes Peak Special ‘22.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 19
We should be seeing a proper rear-engine 911 GT3 R since several will be racing at Le Mans this year.

Just got annouced so thought it be fitting to show here:

mceu_41682211011709309167843.jpg

They need to add an animation of the an safety car leading and entering the pits before a rolling race otherwise why have them. They should serve a purpose in our races online or within a championship. Would add sum nice buzz to a race. EDIT: Also would love to see the DBX 707 safety car be added some time in the future.

Last edited:
The '73 Celica isn't a new car to GT but I REALLY want it to return.
I always forget that’s what this thread is about. I don’t know which GT it was in. I think I had either GT2 or GT3 and GT5 and GT6 but hardly even played GT6 as they had all these promises that weren’t in the game. I’ve recently found out those promises eventually did make it into the game but I was long gone from the franchise and didn’t even look at GT Sport because of that.

PD has done a great job of including 90s supercars (the best era for supercars, IMO) but there are a few more obscure ones that would be cool to include:

Yamaha OX99
images-yamaha-ox99-11-1992-1-1556288180.jpg

Aixam Mega Track
58f58dc3dc0c0dd8dee9245ed1d25efb.jpg

Detomaso Guara (a personal favorite of mine)
De-Tomaso-Guara.jpg

Alfa Romeo / Italdesign Schighera
1200px-Alfa_Romeo_164_Q4_Italdesign_Scighera.jpg

We need a four door Sedan equivalent to the Civic TC. It’s a tough type of car to want as most cars in game are either hatchbacks, 4WD or coupes. A naturally-aspirated FF three-box sedan is the only type of car missing from this game. A real unicorn.

Just referring to a small discussion in the Infiniti thread. Although the G20, G35 coupe & sedan and G37 there haven’t been much representation from the brand. The lone Infiniti. GT is pretty for this long standing luxury offshoot of NISSAN.

The Q45 should be in as well as the M45 to represent the brand history. Not only just adding more four door sport sedans to the game, but these cars are packing V8s. A bit more variety to the car list.
1710458498249.jpeg

1710458677350.jpeg

Back