What annoys you the most when you play?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zedextreme8177
  • 39 comments
  • 2,774 views
Messages
3,220
Maldives
Maldives
Messages
zedextreme8177
For me, it has to be the "every-five-minute" traffic jam right outside our house, coupled with dozens of commuter bikes and cars honking their horns simultaneously:crazy:

Completely messes up my shifting:banghead:

Also when I'm alone at home and the doorbell rings, especially when I'm online or in the middle of a hotlap:grumpy:
 
My cat realizing I'm helpless and immobilized and using that as an opportunity to lay on me.
 
the Mrs telling me to come to bed :)
 
the Mrs telling me to come to bed :)

Indeed. Especially if she played World of Warcraft all day while I was at work and she had a day off.

But keep in mind that "come to bed now" doesn't necessarily mean something bad. :p
 
My mom.
You know what i mean. :p
 
My mom.
You know what i mean. :p

I don't have to put up with that, luckily:D

Add to that my mates ringing me constantly, I usually turn my phone off.
 
Used cars come with dirty oil. When was that last time you bought a car and had to immediately change the oil??
 
There's a spot at my (bay) window that isn't covered with blinds, so if it's a sunny day and 4:30 P.M. I'm more than likely getting blinded for 15-20 mins trying to drive. I play with a wheel, so I can't move around much.

Also when the mailman drops off mail. Since the mailbox lid is super heavy, it slams down and makes a loud POW! It never fails to scare me.
 
Seeing my reflection on the tv screen every now and then. Damn I'm ugly. Screws me up in turns.
 
climbing out of my setup to get another beer.
 
Used cars come with dirty oil. When was that last time you bought a car and had to immediately change the oil??

Every time? Just asking for trouble if you rely on previous owner's maintenance for such a quick and simple job.
 
Every time? Just asking for trouble if you rely on previous owner's maintenance for such a quick and simple job.

Since you're buying from a dealership, I think the car would have clean oil. Otherwise, you'd better not be buying from that dealer. Really? You're defending this?
 
Used cars come with dirty oil. When was that last time you bought a car and had to immediately change the oil??

People in japan are so rich, they sell the car when the oil is dirty..
Or if the ashtray is full...
 
Since you're buying from a dealership, I think the car would have clean oil. Otherwise, you'd better not be buying from that dealer. Really? You're defending this?

First of all you said used cars not new cars. Second, you're allowed to change the oil in a new car but it's not as though it comes with blackened oil. If you wanted to be totally accurate, you'd wait until you put a few miles on the car and then change the oil (which is what you're supposed to do when breaking in an engine).
 
Someone knocking my beedroom door. Phone. Useless guys talking nonstop via headset. Sometimes girlfriend chatting me. My bunny thinking my feet are a Ms Bunny.
 
Strange as it may seem, but on more than a few occasions, during License challenge tests, when my wife was interrupting my concentration from her conversation of her daily to-do's, it was at those moments that I did better (gold even) than in silence , 50 times over. Perhaps because it is with this kind of distraction I drive in real life with my loving wife.
 
Someone knocking my beedroom door. Phone. Useless guys talking nonstop via headset. Sometimes girlfriend chatting me. My bunny thinking my feet are a Ms Bunny.

Lol get your bunny to "modulate" the throttle for you if you've got pedals ;)
 
Indeed. Especially if she played World of Warcraft all day while I was at work and she had a day off.

But keep in mind that "come to bed now" doesn't necessarily mean something bad. :p

HAHAHAHAHAHA best comment ive ever seen :cheers:
 
Nothing really, I don't have any friends, so they don't bug me.

Though I sometimes have my cat push the door open..
 
Not being able to play for a full day because of other crap to do..
 
Back