what are the best flying games on ps2??

Yes I did but doesn't it normally say when you've unlocked a plane?

Also, is it possible you get to fight other aircrafts when on a different ace level? Yesterday, I was on an soldier ace style and in a level, I got to fight an other group of fighters then I usually did in knight ace style...

Yes I did but doesn't it normally say when you've unlocked a plane?

Also, is it possible you get to fight other aircrafts when on a different ace level? Yesterday, I was on an soldier ace style and in a level, I got to fight an other group of fighters then I usually did in knight ace style...

Playing through the game in each ace style is the only way to fight every Belkan ace squadron.

I don't know what to say as far as the F-117 goes. The copy of ACZ that I play isn't mine, so I wasn't the one who earned it. All I can say is keep playing, and try beating the game three times, once in each ace style. Eventually, it might pop up.

Yesterday, I shot a F-117A Spuk or something down, it appeared out of nowhere on the map so I shot it down but I still haven't unlocked it yet. I'm now playing on Mercenary style and hell! It's alot mch difficult then when on Knight style! Especially when it comes to fight squadrons.

By the way, everyone, if you like Ace Combat you might like to check out The Electrosphere, an Ace-Combat-themed website/forum. Leonidae and I are both members there.

Have you fought Mobius 1 yet? :D I've already shot him down, although it was with the Morgan. I'll have to give it another shot with my trusty F-14D, but it'll be hard to kill Espada in less than a minute without the laser.

I did it in morgan too, then I got a wacky idea and did it again.. in A-10 Warthog! now THAT was intense. :mischievous:

Ancient thread revived. I picked up "Heroes of the Pacific" from the used bin today. My 11 year old son became enthralled with the History Channel's "Battle 360" series on the carrier war in the Pacific a few weeks ago, so this was a pretty neat choice. While as previously said, it's not a great sim. But we're really enjoying it as a game. I'm surprised this wasn't a much more popular game than it was. The graphics are excellent (for ps2) and it has a really sweet retro look to all the artwork and menus. Awesome selection of planes, plus a few extras that really weren't a part of the Pacific Theater. I was glad it was fairly easy to pick up and start unlike some of the aerial fighter games I've tried. definitely a thumbs up.👍

Back