What are the best new PS2 games coming out?

Messages
932
Ok... im bored so im gonna post in this section...

So... what games coming out for the PS2 look like the best ones?
leave your opinion below...

I think that Silent Hill 2, Devil May Cry, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, FFX, and FFXI will be 5 great games
 
u forgot MSG2.......
 
omg... <smacks self>
how the hell did i forget MGS2... im like totally obsessed with that game
 
um what about max payne is that out for PS2
 
My oldest son plays MGS so he is waiting for MGS2 to hit the shelf.
 
Hey Evo, active member, right on bro!!!!!!!!!:D :cool:
 
How about Le Mans 24 Hour?
 
Not too familiar with many of the other games, kinda got stuck on GT3 and Rumble Racing.
 
Originally posted by BigBlocksRule
Not too familiar with many of the other games, kinda got stuck on GT3 and Rumble Racing.

le mans looks good, but GT3 will be better
 
I'll have to go see whats available and then go rent it to see if it's any good
 
Originally posted by BigBlocksRule
Not too familiar with many of the other games, kinda got stuck on GT3 and Rumble Racing.

How did you like it (rumble racing) I love it.
 
lemans got an ass bad rating in this months OPM
 
Originally posted by gmeyer5


How did you like it (rumble racing) I love it.
I really enjoy that game you can really take out alot of frustration on it. Cyber road rage:D
 
Its realy cool to try to drive looking out the windshield and do some flips or spins.
 
I just love the aray of cool weapons you can get. especially the tornado!!!:cool:
 
Dont you think the game moves realy fast.
 
Yes thats what I like it really sharpens your reflexes
 
What is your favorite car? I like the Inerceptor.
 
I like interceptor, vortex diablo ,and escargot
 
so this is where u guys are...and not tell me
 
wonder what i am now at 150
 
Road Hog what a trip that rig is
 
is rumble racing that good ill have to rent it
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
is rumble racing that good ill have to rent it
Its real good but glad I finished it before GT3
 
Back