what are the cars you have gotten through out GT3

Messages
3,300
what are all the cars you have gotten through out GT3 even the ones you have sold mine are:
Mazda RX-7(sold)
F687/s
Corvette C5R
Nissan skyline (sold)
Nissan Skyline LM Road Car(sold)
Nissan Z Concept
Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car
Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version(sold) :( too slow for me
Dodge Viper concept
dodge viper gts
dodge viper team oreca(sold)
Camaro race car
Tommy Kaira ZZII
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage
Jag XK8(sold)
another Indy Car (red.. couldnt remember)(sold)

know i got more but cant remember
 
Well, I have all the prize cars.
 
i have over 110 cars right now... pretty hard to tell every one of them, and the list would be quite big
 
lol, indeed...after about the 50th car you loose track.
 
Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
you cant reemember the cars you have owned


Well, I have all the cars in the game.
 
At this point (72.2%) I have sixty cars exactly. I could take the time to write it, or I could just post my 70 page Blow by Blow compendium.

You'd be able to read each step I took. Not that it might be boring...

AO
 
Originally posted by Der Alta
At this point (72.2%) I have sixty cars exactly. I could take the time to write it, or I could just post my 70 page Blow by Blow compendium.

You'd be able to read each step I took. Not that it might be boring...

AO

Compendium! Compendium! Compendium!
 
Why dont you just look at the car list for the game instead of listing ALL your cars - Everyone can win all the prize cars cos they arent that difficult to win - Seems like a bit of a pointless exercise to me - jw
 
Yeah, c'mon, he wants to yakkity yak, give it to him with both barrels!
:smilewink
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Yeah, c'mon, he wants to yakkity yak, give it to him with both barrels!
:smilewink
Alright then mate - Why did he sell the freaking team oreca viper - He cant win it back again and its quite a quality car - Idiot !!
 
Jaw you idiot you can buy the Team Oreca Viper it costs 1 mil $$$
hello wake up stupid!
 
Sorry mate - I didnt think you could
I'm trudging through all the boring races in amateur to try and get it. Is my version of the game different to yours cos I'm in the U.K ???
 
Rufrgt...I can post the compendium, it's not fully complete, but getting near...

Hmmmm....

Let me think on it.

AO
 
Ive got too many to list.
I keep most cars especially the hard to get cars or the one off vehicles.
Misnblu
 
Possibly. I know the prize cars are different but not sure about the purchase cars.

But anybody who would sell the TO Viper for cr250,000 just so they could buy it again for cr1,000,000 isn't planning ahead very well...
 
like the concepts the RX-8 and the Z and the viper yeah i know....

i dont know JAW i dont know what you get maybe jordans prize list can help....

and people please list cars i listed cars c'mon what you are talking about doesnt conclude this thread
 
Actually GTS-R_man, the conversation that I was engaged in was quite relevant to your question about what cars have I won. The compendium lists each car that I have, where I won it, what I had to do to win it and why I picked the one I did.

This next statement is about the rudest I've ever been on this board, but I'm tired of deciphering your non-sensical writing. A bit of proper English would help, greatly. I know you're only eleven, but that means you should have progressed through 5 grades in elementary school. Last time I checked they were still teaching punctuation. However if you are as bright as your writing, I'm under the impression that you haven't made it that far.

There's more to this, but I'll call it said and done at this point. My apologies for the rude behavior.

Thanks
AO
 
I have too many cars to list, and I congratulate AO. :thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
Jaw you idiot you can buy the Team Oreca Viper it costs 1 mil $$$
hello wake up stupid!

Hey you ****ing stupid! You can't buy the Team Oreca Viper stupid! You can't even sell it stupid!

Think before you speak... and get a CAT scan.
 
Originally posted by Der Alta
This next statement is about the rudest I've ever been on this board, but I'm tired of deciphering your non-sensical writing. A bit of proper English would help, greatly. I know you're only eleven, but that means you should have progressed through 5 grades in elementary school. Last time I checked they were still teaching punctuation. However if you are as bright as your writing, I'm under the impression that you haven't made it that far.




Don't be so tough on the kid Alta, it's not his fault he's a retard. :rolleyes:
 
ouchies...

But that was really kind of deserved, from both AO and Sn00pie.

I think he'll be OK once the Ritalin takes effect and he eats something to get his blood sugar under control. Being a newbie and being a pre-teen is a pretty tough combination.

But I do advise, GTS-R_man, that you pay attention in English class, and settle down a little. Join in other people's conversations; don't try to control them or start 100 extra threads.
 
Originally posted by Der Alta
Actually GTS-R_man, the conversation that I was engaged in was quite relevant to your question about what cars have I won. The compendium lists each car that I have, where I won it, what I had to do to win it and why I picked the one I did.

This next statement is about the rudest I've ever been on this board, but I'm tired of deciphering your non-sensical writing. A bit of proper English would help, greatly. I know you're only eleven, but that means you should have progressed through 5 grades in elementary school. Last time I checked they were still teaching punctuation. However if you are as bright as your writing, I'm under the impression that you haven't made it that far.

There's more to this, but I'll call it said and done at this point. My apologies for the rude behavior.

Thanks
AO

Well done, someone had to say it. He also likes to steal other people's ideas and act like they were his own. But enough of that.
 
Yea GTSR, I've told you this before, but please use your brain, that's what it's there for, and think for yourself and not scam off other people's ideas(like the 150,000 credits races).

And stop posting stuff that has already been posted several times....
 
**** off ok im 11 i've noticed that k im supposed to be annoying and ignorent ok and if you havent noticed u can but the TO viper **** idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 
Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
**** off ok im 11 i've noticed that k im supposed to be annoying and ignorent ok and if you havent noticed u can but the TO viper **** idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1. Cussing is not allowed on GTP.
2.You are 11, however that does not warrent you to be annoying and/or ignorent. You are supposed to act older than you are. It's a thing called "maturity", it's when you behave and become independant.
3.So what, you can buy the TO Viper? You're not the only one who screws up, it happens sometimes.
4.No one here is an idiot, and name calling is not well tolerated on GTP. Just because you feel like you are always right doesn't in any sense, make others idiots.

I've helped you a damn lot, please just act older than you are, not copy other people's ideas, and post good, meaningful info.
 
yea they do, but those several who do cuss don't care if they are banned.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


Hey you ****ing stupid! You can't buy the Team Oreca Viper stupid! You can't even sell it stupid!

Think before you speak... and get a CAT scan.

you can buy it, actually...

who's stupid, now?
 
Back