kayto101 Messages 215 Wales Messages kayto101 Jan 29, 2014 #2 the redbull x2010, x2011 and x2014 then the olsmobile then the veyron
mcsqueegy Premium Messages 1,970 Antarctica Jan 29, 2014 #3 Why don't you click the link in my signature?
nursemorph Messages 1,198 United Kingdom Jan 29, 2014 #4 mcsqueegy Why don't you click the link in my signature? Click to expand... Nice list...didn't know the 2J went over 1000HP, mine's 900 odd with a S3 turbo but I guess the oil change accounts for the difference
mcsqueegy Why don't you click the link in my signature? Click to expand... Nice list...didn't know the 2J went over 1000HP, mine's 900 odd with a S3 turbo but I guess the oil change accounts for the difference
mcsqueegy Premium Messages 1,970 Antarctica Jan 29, 2014 #5 nursemorph Nice list...didn't know the 2J went over 1000HP, mine's 900 odd with a S3 turbo but I guess the oil change accounts for the difference Click to expand... Oil changes add 5% power, so anything with over 950 or so bhp will become >1000bhp with an oil change 👍
nursemorph Nice list...didn't know the 2J went over 1000HP, mine's 900 odd with a S3 turbo but I guess the oil change accounts for the difference Click to expand... Oil changes add 5% power, so anything with over 950 or so bhp will become >1000bhp with an oil change 👍
B Bradk20 Messages 40 Texas Jan 29, 2014 #6 mcsqueegy Why don't you click the link in my signature? Click to expand... Thnx