R RickyD Messages 20 Messages Goldteeths Nov 30, 2010 #1 i keep getting it for something about online loggin and i dont know what it is use for
ObscureSerenity Messages 109 Auckland Messages Grognack Nov 30, 2010 #2 You can go to view them in your Museum area down the bottom left of the GT Life screen... I think its kind of a GT5-CCG type thing... collector cards. Like you get in your cereal.
You can go to view them in your Museum area down the bottom left of the GT Life screen... I think its kind of a GT5-CCG type thing... collector cards. Like you get in your cereal.
RustyNut Messages 181 Nov 30, 2010 #3 ObscureSerenity You can go to view them in your Museum area down the bottom left of the GT Life screen... I think its kind of a GT5-CCG type thing... collector cards. Like you get in your cereal. Click to expand... I was wondering the same. That's stupid, I want to race cars not play pokemon...
ObscureSerenity You can go to view them in your Museum area down the bottom left of the GT Life screen... I think its kind of a GT5-CCG type thing... collector cards. Like you get in your cereal. Click to expand... I was wondering the same. That's stupid, I want to race cars not play pokemon...
Zad Messages 77 Messages Zadreth Nov 30, 2010 #4 RustyNut I was wondering the same. That's stupid, I want to race cars not play pokemon... Click to expand... You are playing pokemon, just with 1000 cars instead of simplistic Japanese anime. Besides have ya even looked in the museum yet? Some pretty interesting info in there.
RustyNut I was wondering the same. That's stupid, I want to race cars not play pokemon... Click to expand... You are playing pokemon, just with 1000 cars instead of simplistic Japanese anime. Besides have ya even looked in the museum yet? Some pretty interesting info in there.
zdawood89 Messages 146 Messages GTP_zdawood Nov 30, 2010 #5 Personally I think they are a nice touch, there is a lot of automotive history on these "cards." Its fun to learn something new everyday. And I believe we all get random 5 cards everyday we log in, so yes there is an element of trading to them, if you must collect them all. RustyNut, No one is forcing you to go to the museum and look at them, let alone trade them.
Personally I think they are a nice touch, there is a lot of automotive history on these "cards." Its fun to learn something new everyday. And I believe we all get random 5 cards everyday we log in, so yes there is an element of trading to them, if you must collect them all. RustyNut, No one is forcing you to go to the museum and look at them, let alone trade them.
zdawood89 Messages 146 Messages GTP_zdawood Nov 30, 2010 #6 Zad Besides have ya even looked in the museum yet? Some pretty interesting info in there. Click to expand... 👍
Zad Besides have ya even looked in the museum yet? Some pretty interesting info in there. Click to expand... 👍
RustyNut Messages 181 Nov 30, 2010 #7 Zad Some pretty interesting info in there. Click to expand... I don't doubt it, I just hate the form it takes, for once I'd like a video game company to not try to suck me into one of their BS skinner boxes. GAH! zdawood89 RustyNut, No one is forcing you to go to the museum and look at them, let alone trade them. Click to expand... Really, you don't say?
Zad Some pretty interesting info in there. Click to expand... I don't doubt it, I just hate the form it takes, for once I'd like a video game company to not try to suck me into one of their BS skinner boxes. GAH! zdawood89 RustyNut, No one is forcing you to go to the museum and look at them, let alone trade them. Click to expand... Really, you don't say?