What are the objective Best and Hardest races on SP?

• Thread starter Galvston
  • 12 comments
The WTC 800 at Fuji is tough. The 1 hour mission race at Maggiore. The Chili race at Tsukuba as you mentioned was really tough. It took me up until very recently to finally beat it in 3 pedal H-shifter mode. And I had to use a 95’ Porsche 911 with a good tune to do so. Any Gr.1 race is difficult for me also.

I’m hopeful for some 🌶️ endurance races in the future

Can we make a list?

• Clubman Cup Plus - High Speed Ring
  • Clubman Cup Plus - Tokyo Central
  • Clubman Cup Plus - Tsukuba
  • Gr.3 at Daytona
  • 1 hour Maggiore..
  • Nordschleife 2 laps European Clubman Cup 600 with 600pp cars
  • Mount Panorama 5 laps American Clubman Cup 700 with 700pp cars
  • 1-hour Deep Forest
  • Suzuka Gr. 1
  • Silvia Sisters 500pp
  • Neo Classic

Last edited:
Can we make a list?

• Clubman Cup Plus (I don't know the tracks)
  • 1 hour Maggiore..
The three races are at High Speed Ring, Tsukuba and Tokyo Central. There's another one at Goodwood but it's exclusive to the '65 Mini.
Daytona Gr. 3 chilli event is another notable banger.

Last edited:
I think all of the Human Comedy missions are the most fun one can get in GT7. They all are pretty challenging too. The hardest is 1-hour Maggiore and the best is 1-hour Deep Forest. The 30-minutes High Speed event in Gone with the Wind is also pretty cool.

Most difficult that I've finished:
Sardegna 800 when it first opened to me. I ran the Ferrari F-XX-K the first few times. It's always a nail biter with that car. It's easier with more efficient cars.
Suzuka Gr. 1, wow that was tough. I ran a Dallara in that race. The MP4/4 had not been released yet. It took 10-20 tries, rain at the right time, the planets aligning just so, plus some unicorn farts and me hanging on for dear life. I have hated Suzuka since Pole Position 2 and that game is lying there just begging to race.

Most difficult that I have not finished:
The stupid, lame, censored, censored, this is an E rated forum, have you driven a Ford lately, pointless drift missions!
Maggiore endurance race. I get smoked immediately in this.

Best? Honest. Daily Race A. It's an exhibition race and gets you with human players (I see you, Sophy, come on over and race with us!)
Best SP races are anything 700 PP and up that pays 200k or more. That gives you grinds at Spa, Sardegna, Le Mans, Road Atlanta, and St Croix. For some reason PD are just bent on making the Tokyo 600 harder to the point it's no longer any fun.

Also the Clubman race with the Minis is good and the Divine Moves mission is good because the solution has nothing to do with the formula car's capability. You can try passing everyone outright but it's impossible no matter how good you are with that car or in the rain.

Best race, for me, is easily the Historic Sports Cars 1 lap of the Nurburgring. My favorite track and my favorite era of cars, and 90k payout (with the CRB)? Thank you very much. It doesn't hurt that two rounds of it (with waiting at the end) fulfills the Daily Marathon almost exactly.

Two of the races added on the last update:
Nordschleife 2 laps European Clubman Cup 600
Mount Panorama 5 laps American Clubman Cup 700

In both cases the PP cap is recommended but not enforced, so you can go higher than that, but are pretty fun and a good deal of hardness on the recommended PP, because of the huge starting gap for the leaders, and the Giulia at the Ring and the C8 at MP are pretty fast.

The payout at the Ring is ridiculously low for hard 15 minutes of racing, only 25k.

Last edited:
Neo Classic races on hard. Only few cars can compete and without rain it's hard to catch up the leader. Silvia sisters are impossible when running recommended 500 PP, with 550 PP car you have to be really fast.

I just found the Clubman Cup at Monza (I wish they'd put a red dot on tracks with new races!).
PP700, took the Jag XJ220 in after a few upgrades, thinking it would be a breeze......
Er, no, came 6th, 16 seconds behind the winner. 🤣

Another one is that Cafe PP900 race at Suzaka..... used the Ferrari VGT (down-tuned) for that. Should have been the fastest car on the track but still haven't got a podium place!

Hardest for me is easely the super formula race in fuji on the hardest difficulty, I still haven't manage to won it.

Best is subjective depending on what track you fancy or not. I like to race around the nurb so one of the race there.

Back